Forums

Forum Home > The Walking Dead TV discussuion > Season 6 Episode 7

Nina

Just finished the episode.

GOODS; 

the pace of the show was decent.

I kinda wish I wouldn't have read that spoiler about Glen.  But, I'm glad they gave an episode between, leaving us in suspense.  I feel he did have a pretty good escape.

Decent zombie action.

I really like Carol's character (much more these days than season 1 or 2).  But, sometimes she can be a little too dark.

I REALLY liked the ending.  I don't remember how the dead flooded to Alexandria in the comic, and how they broke through. I feel like the tower falling on the fence didn't necessarily make much sense. Maybe the dead were bouncing off it from the bottom. They emphasize the building falling apart (with CG wood falling), but it seemed farther away from the fence. However, even though they got a little extra creative to knock down the fence, it led up REALLY well to the mid season finale. All next week is gonna be a zombie killing fest!

maybe we'll meet "Jesus" (Paul) when the show comes back in 2016. Any feedback on who the actor is who'll be paying him?

Looks like NEGAN isn't that far off.  Season 7 or 8 latest (which is in a year or two tops), and right after negan are the whisperers (which brings us up to date with the comic).  So...either the writers will have to dance around a story for a while, or delay the story, to give Kirkman time to keep moving the story in the comic to give the TV show room to move.

BADS;

that stupid girl (eden?) who 'saved' glen? one mini bonus point for tossing him water.  BUT...he's a survivor, he would have been able to take care of himself. This girl is as most as dumb as Carl is getting.  She has this, "no one matters but me" kind of attitude.  Like she's 'too cool for the end of the world'. Which brings me to Carl.  I think one of the first major episodes he started getting on my nerves was when he went with michonne to get something for judith.  He started acting like he was king sh!t.  That's probably why he and Eden (is that her name?) get along so well...they're both young and stupid and ignorant to the real dangers.

I also forget the name of the kid who feels Carl 'stole' his girlfriend.  Carl was acting all big shot when they were talking about guns with Rick.  But then why'd the twerp go get bullets? He starts following Carl around?  If he wanted to shoot carl, why'd he wait? (not that want carl to die necessarily).  How did he think he was going to pull it off? Did he think he could do it without being caught? Is he not thnking about the repercautions?

Glen convinces Eden to go back home.  He seems like he's in a major rush to get home...yet he has time to stop for balloons.  And I know he plans on using the balloons to send a signal, but chick had 3 or 4 balloons already. Why'd he need more?

good episode over all, GREAT ending, as it leads us to the mid season finale.

6.5/10 for the episode

one bonus point for the great ending segway

NINA's final score; 7.5/10.

--

When in a highly public place, I often [secretly] observe my sorroundings and the people around me and ask myself, "If 99% of the people around me were zombies...and I had but seconds to respond, what would my plan be?" ~ Nina, Zombie enthusiast

November 23, 2015 at 5:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Darby

Haven't watched the episode yet, but I wanted to say "hey, lady." Hey lady!

--

November 23, 2015 at 6:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nina

Darby, I think I may have missed you the most.  Or at least your messed up posts.  I REALLY miss that "moderators section".  We posted some sick sh!t.

--

When in a highly public place, I often [secretly] observe my sorroundings and the people around me and ask myself, "If 99% of the people around me were zombies...and I had but seconds to respond, what would my plan be?" ~ Nina, Zombie enthusiast

November 23, 2015 at 10:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.