Forums

Forum Home > General discussion > Sticky: New Members Section

Darby

iWesley at November 18, 2010 at 3:04 PM

The Governor at November 18, 2010 at 3:02 PM

Darby at November 14, 2010 at 5:20 PM

I just hate Drake.

Yeah, me too, but he doesn't really post there anymore even though he's still a mod.

he pops in to give me grief and then yell at us and act tough and like hes above us, sounds alot like corey walker

yeah, cory's a twat.

--

November 18, 2010 at 5:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

iWesley

Darby at November 18, 2010 at 5:32 PM

iWesley at November 18, 2010 at 3:04 PM

The Governor at November 18, 2010 at 3:02 PM

Darby at November 14, 2010 at 5:20 PM

I just hate Drake.

Yeah, me too, but he doesn't really post there anymore even though he's still a mod.

he pops in to give me grief and then yell at us and act tough and like hes above us, sounds alot like corey walker

yeah, cory's a twat.

he only pops in to make fun of someone or to say somthing dick, if i did that i get flack but everyone loves him, we had a thread about how lori was a whore and i mean its true and it was a joke thread and he came in and like told us all to grow up and were idiots and then locked it, its like ok dood we know your a mod and a comic book artist, that doesnt impress me

November 18, 2010 at 6:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

redhollywood

i hate people like that

--

I am the bee's knees. I vomit greatness and shit glory. Jesus got nothing on me.

November 18, 2010 at 9:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

iWesley

yea i know what you mean, i try to just pretend hes not a real person and ignore all his remarks

November 18, 2010 at 10:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

redhollywood

i just stay away from that site

--

I am the bee's knees. I vomit greatness and shit glory. Jesus got nothing on me.

November 18, 2010 at 10:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

iWesley

hahah i can tell, everybody still does miss you though man

November 18, 2010 at 11:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

redhollywood

im a treat...not everyone gets to appreciate me

--

November 19, 2010 at 7:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

iWesley

hahahahahahahaha well dood im glad i can be one of those people

November 19, 2010 at 1:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

redhollywood

you know it

--

November 19, 2010 at 2:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rick's Stump

redhollywood at November 18, 2010 at 9:55 PM

i hate people like that

I love the people that hate the people, like that.

I hate talking ill about Drake, but he's been a bad Mod of late. The IMAGE board is a mess of double posts and derailed threads.  It's become a pissing contest. :(

--

repectthestumpB.jpg picture by argo1965

November 22, 2010 at 7:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

redhollywood

i love you stump

--

November 22, 2010 at 7:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MDung

Hey Guys! My name's Mike. Been a zombie movie fan since Night of the Living Dead so this show is right up my ally! I love it. Cool site...will be checking it out...

November 22, 2010 at 9:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rick's Stump

MDung at November 22, 2010 at 9:03 PM

Hey Guys! My name's Mike. Been a zombie movie fan since Night of the Living Dead so this show is right up my ally! I love it. Cool site...will be checking it out...

Welcome to the site MDung!

--

November 22, 2010 at 9:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rick's Stump

redhollywood at November 22, 2010 at 7:52 PM

i love you stump

You just love me for my character list and map. :P

--

November 22, 2010 at 9:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

redhollywood

am I that transparent?

--

November 23, 2010 at 8:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

iWesley

Rick's Stump at November 22, 2010 at 7:31 PM

redhollywood at November 18, 2010 at 9:55 PM

i hate people like that

I love the people that hate the people, like that.

I hate talking ill about Drake, but he's been a bad Mod of late. The IMAGE board is a mess of double posts and derailed threads.  It's become a pissing contest. :(

hasnt that place been derailed threads only for the past 3 years, its the charm of it, but i do agree thart dood hasnt been doin his job, i really think a new one needs to be apointed, someone thats there all the time

i love this place alot, im glad i found another cool forum to post in cause i go to so many others and hate everyone there

November 23, 2010 at 1:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

redhollywood

plus im here and that's like knowing god

--

November 23, 2010 at 5:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Carl Grimes

That place has gone to the dogs-Get that puppy euthanised!

--

"Social Justice Warriors are a disease and I am the cure"

Xbox One Tag: ChokingVictim87

November 23, 2010 at 5:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

redhollywood

damn carls busting out the metaphors!!!! SHIT!!!!!

--

November 23, 2010 at 5:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

stacey55947

Hey all! I am very new to the Zombie world and they still scare the crap outta me, but this show is something special. Never read or heard of The Walking Dead before AMC started airing the show but now want to get all the issues. I kept telling my husband there was no way in HELL I was going to watch this show but it pulled me in the first few minutes, watching Rick Grimes walk down that embankment to get gas for his cruiser and seeing that little zombie girl. The look on his face, the humanity he possessed drew me in and has not let me go. All of the characters are amazing and I realize that Shane rubs a lot of fans the wrong way, but I feel for the guy. I really do. So, howdy! Love this site and love The Walking Dead. Will be sad when season 1 ends, but looking forward to season 2 soon afetr - I hope. Will try to get my hands on some affordable copies of the comic - sure that will be difficult but I will try :) Later!

November 27, 2010 at 9:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.