Forums

Forum Home > General discussion > Sticky: New Members Section

Inzombiac
Walking dead fan, missed most of season two, all the emo crap was annoying - to much like the emo crap in the first 11 episodes of Caprica. I like season 3 so far. I am inzombiac because I had a few dreams about zombies and I didnt get much sleep.
November 27, 2012 at 5:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lewis Peters

Hey guys I made a video about Rick and Lori's relationship :-) I've used a very powerful song called 'Fireflies' by Leona Lewis to emphasise the emotion of the couple, hope you guys enjoy and please share it! Thanks x

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvg7ep_the-walking-dead-lori-and-rick-fireflies_shortfilms

November 28, 2012 at 1:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Christian Renee Friborg

Hi. I'm Christian. I love watching TWD. Hope we can be friends. :)

December 4, 2012 at 2:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ray Wessels

Hi I'm Ray

I'm a zombie addict, but I've been clean and sober 3 and a half days now(since Sunday).

In truth I'm a bandwagon Walking Dead fan.  I hadn't even heard about it until my casting company called and asked me to double for some guy they had killed off.  I had to watch the first season to check it out and I was hooked.  If you didn't guess, I was "Dead Tony" from season 2.  "Live Tony," Aaron Munoz, was only paid for one episode and they forgot to schedule him for the next episode, so they needed a fat white guy with a beard.  

Anyway, Andrew Lincoln was cool. Steven was quiet, when the camera wasn't on him he had his earbuds in and was chowing down on candy all night. Scott Wilson was awesome.  He talked with me all night about his career and some of the stars he'd worked with.  

If anyone else lives in GA especially a little south of ATL, check out Extras Casting Atlanta on Facebook.  Every year they are begging for fresh skinny/Gaunt faces to send to zombie school! 

December 6, 2012 at 5:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bedanzilla

Howdy, new kid on the block.  Love me some Walking Dead finally got up to date on the comic series, read the entire thing in about 3 days.  Little bit about myself, I'm 29 have 2 kids. 

I love to read, shoot billiards and occasionaly play video games.  My favorite shows in no particular order TWD, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, It's Always Sunny, The League, Trailer Park Boys and Workaholics.  I'm also a HUGE anime fan.  I embrace my nerdism and absolutely look forward to meeting everyone and having many great discussions with the community.

December 17, 2012 at 6:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

undeadpizzaboy

Bedanzilla at December 17, 2012 at 6:07 PM

Howdy, new kid on the block.  Love me some Walking Dead finally got up to date on the comic series, read the entire thing in about 3 days.  Little bit about myself, I'm 29 have 2 kids. 

I love to read, shoot billiards and occasionaly play video games.  My favorite shows in no particular order TWD, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, It's Always Sunny, The League, Trailer Park Boys and Workaholics.  I'm also a HUGE anime fan.  I embrace my nerdism and absolutely look forward to meeting everyone and having many great discussions with the community.

Bedanzilla, welcome! You watch some pretty cool shows. I love Breaking Bad and I'd watch the league if it didn't come on so late. I'm an early sleeper. I'll just wait for it to go otn netflix with the other three seasons. The only anime I really got into was full metal alchemist. I'm not sure if you're familiar with it but its on netflix also. And enjoy your time here man, we usually have a gay old time. And because of the recent conversation on the 108 cover forum about the men character calendar I'm going to put an emphasis on the gay part of gay old time.
--

the zomboligist.

December 17, 2012 at 7:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bedanzilla

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood is still one of my favorite series' and sorry but I'm only capable of full on gayness on Saturdays after a few mojitooooooooooooos

December 17, 2012 at 7:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

undeadpizzaboy
The you'll fit in just fine. And FMAB is pretty badass.
--

the zomboligist.

December 17, 2012 at 7:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

iWesley

hell most of us here dont even need the mojitos

December 18, 2012 at 2:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andrew

Hey guys. My name's Andrew, I'm a 20 year old college student currently living in South Africa and I've been in love with the walking dead for the last 5 years. I used to be a member of this site but forgot my password, username and well everything related to the site. I've been meaning to create a new account for a while and here I am. I'm a big horror geek and am obsessed with all things zombie. (I also have the weirdest man boy obsession with Andrew Lincoln that I could never really explain. Is it the accent? maybe. is it his piercing blue eyes? probably. I dunno.) And there you go. Everything you will ever have to know about me. 

January 1, 2013 at 9:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Stitchurself

Urrrr. Argh.

Was that a good enough zombie moan.

January 6, 2013 at 5:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ZombieHero

Nom Nom Nom

Welcome Stitchurself!

--

I'm a Detective for lost souls, I'm the hero for the damned, I am Zombie Hero

January 6, 2013 at 9:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Paul "Jesus" Monroe

Very stupid question, but the site won't allow me to post my pic. Any ideas?

--

“Mother Fuckers. They're going to feel pretty stupid when they find out. They're fucking with the wrong people.” - Robert Kirkman

January 9, 2013 at 4:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sos
People what are you talking about??? There are more pressing matters.... What the f**k happens to Carl?!??
January 28, 2013 at 1:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sos
How does rick take these bitches down?? What's his plan?? I'm wondering if he is going to poison some supply's...
January 28, 2013 at 1:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SIMPLETON

I'm one of those people who have been turned on to comics, specificly "The Walking Dead", after watching the show.  Actually, I was never a huge zombie fan until getting into the comic book.  I'm excited to be connected to the fan page and can't wait to start some discussions on here.

January 30, 2013 at 1:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Stitchurself

Simpleton,

Same with me. I started watching the show. And I wasn't going to read the comics b/c I'm not really a comic book person, but I kept hearing how awesome they were and so I started reading them and haven't looked back since. I was always into zombies though (I have a reoccurring nightmare where they are crowding in around me; it's like a zombie movie playing in my brain) Freaks me out every time.

February 6, 2013 at 10:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

d woods

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMOPgXNrUwY&feature=youtu.be

kickass cover of the song at the end of ep5 of TWD VG

February 7, 2013 at 3:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

henni

hi :-) i'm henni, from germany.

at the moment (8:30pm) i'm watching the walking dead marathon. including season 3 episode 1-8 :-)

February 9, 2013 at 2:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gnarlbob

Hi guys,

Just found this site. Cool enough! Glad to be a new member. I live in Atlanta and have been a zombie on the show a few times. I know a few others, was wondering how many of us "background" there are here? Also feel free to ask me questions about my experiences- just not plotlines, etc. Brains!

--

Zombie on TWD

February 12, 2013 at 3:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.