Forums

Forum Home > General discussion > Sticky: New Members Section

redhollywood

Welcome stacey!!!! glad to have you on board...feel free to ask plenty of questions if you have any

--

I am the bee's knees. I vomit greatness and shit glory. Jesus got nothing on me.

November 27, 2010 at 9:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

glenntwd

Welcome aboard, stacey! Also, to save money, go for the volumes instead of the issues. The monthy issues, especially the very first ones will cost you an arm and a leg. There are 13 volumes out now.

--

Hilltoppin'.

November 30, 2010 at 9:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rick's Stump

glenntwd at November 30, 2010 at 9:20 AM

Welcome aboard, stacey! Also, to save money, go for the volumes instead of the issues. The monthy issues, especially the very first ones will cost you an arm and a leg. There are 13 volumes out now.

Welcome Stacey! I agree with glenntwd. Get a few soft cover trades. They're really cheap right now. If you get hooked (like most people here) you'll get caught up to single issues in just a few weeks. Less pain on the pocket book. :)

--

repectthestumpB.jpg picture by argo1965

November 30, 2010 at 9:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

redhollywood

oh and one more thing...post like the wind!!!!!

--

I am the bee's knees. I vomit greatness and shit glory. Jesus got nothing on me.

November 30, 2010 at 11:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MDung

Hello all! My name is Mike 53 yrs old, I've been a radio DJ for 30 years check out my podcasts! here  and currently work in the tech industry in the SF bay area. I remember seeing all the old 1930's and 40's zombie movies on TV as a kid but it wasn't until "Night of the Living Dead" that a movie really scared the shit out of me. I guess I'm "old school" :D

I have never even heard of the comics but I love the TV show, I am learning alot on this website!

November 30, 2010 at 9:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Biokiller

MDung at November 30, 2010 at 9:14 PM

Hello all! My name is Mike 53 yrs old, I've been a radio DJ for 30 years check out my podcasts! here  and currently work in the tech industry in the SF bay area. I remember seeing all the old 1930's and 40's zombie movies on TV as a kid but it wasn't until "Night of the Living Dead" that a movie really scared the shit out of me. I guess I'm "old school" :D

I have never even heard of the comics but I love the TV show, I am learning alot on this website!

Welcome...

--

Thinks we should remove all warning labels and let natural selection take its course!

December 1, 2010 at 5:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rick's Stump

It's 7:06  in the am and we'd like to welcome a new member MDung!

Now here is the MIsfits with "Night of the living Dead." It's 7:08.

--

December 1, 2010 at 7:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

iWesley

Rick's Stump at December 1, 2010 at 7:07 AM

your up too early, go back to bed

December 1, 2010 at 8:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rick's Stump

iWesley at December 1, 2010 at 8:34 AM

I wish. I'm up at 5:30 am every morning 7 days a week. My 3 1/2 year old son wakes up early. I should buy some cows for him to milk. :lol:

--

December 1, 2010 at 9:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

iWesley

Rick's Stump at December 1, 2010 at 9:03 AM

iWesley at December 1, 2010 at 8:34 AM

I wish. I'm up at 5:30 am every morning 7 days a week. My 3 1/2 year old son wakes up early. I should buy some cows for him to milk. :lol:

hahah yea really, man thats one reason i cant have any kids, its bad enough when my cats wake me up at like 6am to be fed every now and then, i wouldnt imagine having a kid to feed and then have to chill with all day haha

December 1, 2010 at 3:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

collettes

hi everyone, i'm collettes, 22yrs old from Philippines.. i'm glad i found this club. I got hooked on Zombies when I watched 'Night of the living dead (1990)' .

it's nice to be here :D

--

that sound you hear, that's god laughing while you make plans. - JIM

December 1, 2010 at 4:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

iWesley

collettes at December 1, 2010 at 4:38 PM

hi everyone, i'm collettes, 22yrs old from Philippines.. i'm glad i found this club. I got hooked on Zombies when I watched 'Night of the living dead (1990)' .

welcome buddy, i hope we get to here your thoughts on everything here, btw your sig is awsome

December 1, 2010 at 4:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

redhollywood

WElcome man!!!

--

December 1, 2010 at 4:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

collettes

redhollywood at December 1, 2010 at 4:55 PM

WElcome man!!!

thanks.. btw, i'm a girl  ;)

--

that sound you hear, that's god laughing while you make plans. - JIM

December 1, 2010 at 5:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SIEKONE
Site Owner

I too love the sig, welcome :)

--

December 1, 2010 at 5:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Carl Grimes

Thats an awesome sig,welcome!

--

"Social Justice Warriors are a disease and I am the cure"

Xbox One Tag: ChokingVictim87

December 1, 2010 at 5:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Darby

MDung at November 30, 2010 at 9:14 PM

welcome MDung, and grab the comic.  you'll be glad you did!

--

December 1, 2010 at 6:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Darby

collettes at December 1, 2010 at 4:38 PM

welcome collettes.  i have to agree with the others, nice sig

--

December 1, 2010 at 6:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

deadandlovinit

I am deadandlovinfit.  Been on the site for over a year, but just stayed quiet and watched.  Since the start of the show I began to comment on the goings on of the dead.  I have been a zombie fan since I was a little kid. For all those people just getting into it....World War Z is a right of passage for a zombie fan.

December 1, 2010 at 7:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

redhollywood

welcome dEAD!!! Sorry collettes!!! we don't get many girls on the site ha ha

--

December 2, 2010 at 7:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.