Forums

Forum Home > Sales and trade lodge > Looking to sell my complete full run, all first prints of TWD.

wookieehooky

So I have been wanting to sell my full run for the last couple months but I want to avoid the fees from ebay and paypal, so I thought this forum would be good to look for a potential buyer. If someone is serious about purchasing everything I can provide all pictures and descriptions as needed, and talk over the phone about everything. I know I am a new member so I don't have any feedback or anything, but I can show you my feedback and profiles from other forums and my ebay acount to make you feel alittle better about doing buisness with a new member. They are all in vf to nm/m. issue number three only being the issue with actual visible damage,(some small marks on the spine and cover) but all are in excellent shape. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, I will be floating around the forums for a few weeks. I live in San Diego California, so if you are interested and live near by, I would also be very willing to meet in person to make the sale. Also moderators, if I have broken any rules of the forum, also feel free to correct my post anyway you need to, and I appologize in advance.

-Chris

January 24, 2012 at 8:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

undeadpizzaboy

Message me.

--

the zomboligist.

January 24, 2012 at 8:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

wookieehooky

I guess I should have been specific in saying that I am only interested in selling as a full set most likely.

January 24, 2012 at 8:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jimmy Blue Eyes

what issue numbers do you have? do you have the first ten in the set?

--

I used to be lost in the shuffle...now I shuffle along with the lost.

January 25, 2012 at 8:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ZombieHero

Yes, do you have the first 10?

--

I'm a Detective for lost souls, I'm the hero for the damned, I am Zombie Hero

January 25, 2012 at 11:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

wookieehooky

I have all issues first prints up to issues 90 plus a few extras with issue 1 being the white warning. Not weekely issues either. all original prints of all issues 1-90. You can see in my avatar a picture of them all in a long box. I stopped collecting 2 months ago so I do not have issues 91, 92, and 93. But I do have the special edition of issue one, the first script book, and I have the special edition of #75 (the one that looks like issue one with the other artist.) If you have any further questions dont hesitate to ask. If you are interested in the whole set, I was planning on putting it up on ebay for $999.99 with a best offer option. So realistically I will sell it for less on this forum becuase i will be getting around fees from ebay and paypal. If someone is interested in the first 12 though, I might be willing to split them up into 2 transactions with a good offer for them, one transaction being issues 1-12, then one transaction being issues 13-90 plus the extras. Just let me know if you are interested.

January 26, 2012 at 2:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

mikeislegend

i hate not having money!

--

January 26, 2012 at 3:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jimmy Blue Eyes

how much for 1-12?

--

I used to be lost in the shuffle...now I shuffle along with the lost.

February 11, 2012 at 6:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mitch4855

If you still have the set im interested in buying everything 

October 6, 2012 at 10:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ZombieHero

Ummm, you are under selling issue #1 alone. On ebay that issue sells for at least $1200 (condition considered). I highly suggest you research your issue values before selling bro, unless you are strapped for cash and are looking for a fast sell.

--

October 6, 2012 at 10:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DYCE GAMEZ

has this been sold already?

March 23, 2013 at 6:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Darby

dude hasn't posted in over a year, so i'm guessing it's sold. sorry.

--

March 23, 2013 at 8:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ZombieHero
Sorry guys. I've been moving old posts to the correct forums. Sorry if its confusing people
--

March 23, 2013 at 11:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.