Forums

Forum Home > General discussion > ISSUE 96

Nina

Just finished ISSUE 96

Strong story issue (no zombie killing...meh).

SPOILERS: Looks like RICK, Glenn, Andrea and Michonne are goin' back to the community along with LOTS of supplies while they prepare for the next time that HILLTOP will go and bring supplies back to NEGAN, where they plan to busta cap on him!

Rick hopes/plans to become the military force HILL TOP doesn't have.  I feel they're certainly qualified with everything they have.

Nina's predictions; team RICK goes back to the community and he gets his best guys (leaving ONLY who needs to stay back) and we get a killer fight!

OR

When rick gets back, things have completely changed, or they were attacked, or som'n crazy has happened (like when he got back to the prison some time ago).

They're doin' a good job spacing this thing out.  FOUR ISSUES left before the big 100!

--

When in a highly public place, I often [secretly] observe my sorroundings and the people around me and ask myself, "If 99% of the people around me were zombies...and I had but seconds to respond, what would my plan be?" ~ Nina, Zombie enthusiast

April 19, 2012 at 1:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jimmy Blue Eyes

I had not considered the idea that maybe they were attacked while away....and i am betting it is negans boys who have been sited in the past, and possible negans crew that caused the zombie horde to swarm them in 'no ones safe' trying to get the town for themselves....just a thought.

--

I used to be lost in the shuffle...now I shuffle along with the lost.

April 21, 2012 at 7:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nina

Decent idea's.  but I don't think NEGAN's group are ninja's.  To organize a zombie hoard that size and target the community wouldn't be easy.

Considering "Jesus" was watching them for a lil while before introducing himself and spent time trying to convince them to JOIN HILLTOP.  Rick also took ABE (and Michonne?) around to see what was in the area.  The best they found were a few walkers.  But that was about it.  No other evidence of threat or anything else.  I don't think there's enough evidence to suggest NEGAN knew about the community.  And it seems as though he's been plentifully taken care of by using half of hilltop's resources.

I'm sure we're bound to get a few interesting suprises.  I don't expect it to be as simple as RICK's team going to NEGAN's place with resources and taking everyone out.  I expect a mega crazy fight, and even a twist or two or three.  It's gona be awesome.

--

When in a highly public place, I often [secretly] observe my sorroundings and the people around me and ask myself, "If 99% of the people around me were zombies...and I had but seconds to respond, what would my plan be?" ~ Nina, Zombie enthusiast

April 22, 2012 at 6:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Darby

All I know is that Rick kissed Andrea.  She's a dead woman walking (awful pun sorta intended.)

--

April 28, 2012 at 11:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ZombieHero

Well she survived their last make out session. I think it's only for chicks he bangs. So as long as he keeps his Kentucky yard snake out of her Garden then she's safe

--

I'm a Detective for lost souls, I'm the hero for the damned, I am Zombie Hero

April 29, 2012 at 5:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.