Forums

Forum Home > General discussion > Chance of preview pages this time?

ZombieHero

So, my feeling is that once again we will not be given preview pages for the next issue (drops this tuesday June 20th). On another forum I lurk at (roamersandlurkers), some of the guys have already had the luxury of reading it and say that it sets up perfectly for issue #100 which now has the tagline "something unthinkable will happen." That doesn't help my anticipation!

I want my preview damn it!

--

I'm a Detective for lost souls, I'm the hero for the damned, I am Zombie Hero

June 16, 2012 at 11:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Nina

woah...if someone else has seen it already...why don't we have access to it?

--

When in a highly public place, I often [secretly] observe my sorroundings and the people around me and ask myself, "If 99% of the people around me were zombies...and I had but seconds to respond, what would my plan be?" ~ Nina, Zombie enthusiast

June 16, 2012 at 3:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Carl Grimes

How the heck have they read it?!

--

"Social Justice Warriors are a disease and I am the cure"

Xbox One Tag: ChokingVictim87

June 16, 2012 at 4:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

glenntwd

I guess because we are not "reviewers."

--

Hilltoppin'.

June 16, 2012 at 7:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ZombieHero
You are correct glenn. They let trusted reviewers get an early release
--

June 16, 2012 at 8:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

iWesley

we need to get that shit too

June 16, 2012 at 8:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

glenntwd

I would rather teleport to Adlard's studio, take a peek at #100 while he's in the bathroom, then teleport back to my room and cry myself to sleep.

Wes, I thought you hated spoilers, huh? HUH?

--

Hilltoppin'.

June 16, 2012 at 10:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Darby

yeah, bleeding cool had an advance copy and said pretty much the same thing.  he says we'll be jonesing hard for issue #100.

--

June 17, 2012 at 12:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

glenntwd

Preview is up, started another thread for it!

--

Hilltoppin'.

June 17, 2012 at 12:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jimmy Blue Eyes

glenn...a one page preview....really!?.....go stand in the corner

--

I used to be lost in the shuffle...now I shuffle along with the lost.

June 17, 2012 at 9:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Carl Grimes

Haha balls

--

"Social Justice Warriors are a disease and I am the cure"

Xbox One Tag: ChokingVictim87

June 17, 2012 at 10:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SIEKONE
Site Owner

http://www.thewalkingdeadnewsfeed.com/2012/06/walking-dead-99-preview.html

--

June 17, 2012 at 10:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ZombieHero

Thank god I was wrong Siek. I needed this. That fucker Carl (comic character not my brother from another mother country) is going to fuck everything up AGAIN. People here blame Rick for their problems, but Carl is a bigger liability.

--

June 17, 2012 at 11:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

glenntwd

Haha sorry guys, that's all that was available last night :)

--

Hilltoppin'.

June 17, 2012 at 12:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jimmy Blue Eyes

nice! glenn, you may come out of the corner now, lol

--

I used to be lost in the shuffle...now I shuffle along with the lost.

June 17, 2012 at 4:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nina

http://www.thewalkingdeadnewsfeed.com/2012/06/walking-dead-99-preview.html

*DEEP SATISFYING SIGH

THAT will help get me through the next week until reading the next issue.  Thanks SIEKONE

--

When in a highly public place, I often [secretly] observe my sorroundings and the people around me and ask myself, "If 99% of the people around me were zombies...and I had but seconds to respond, what would my plan be?" ~ Nina, Zombie enthusiast

June 17, 2012 at 6:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Niupon

hey.. i just feel kinda dissapointed about how is getting directed this story arc.. Rick used to be a sheriff and even if he came from a red necks small town in the middle of nowhere, he must know the basics about how to make an investigation and how to deal with a gang (if he was a real cop he might  have experience with drug dealers  gangs or at least farm animal robbers). The point is that was super stupid of him to let go the saviors guy when they defeat them in their way to Alexandria.. a real cop will  never give a chance to this guy to scape or let  him go ... he will get him and beat the guy bloody pulp to get the information about the location of the savior, their number and weapons (didnt they do it with Randall in the tv show? and they even did the same  with Jesus a few issues back)

Now we found Rick being a mess about what is he going to do now and worried about the saviors attacking them anytime... so by now they might be   in their way to be under siege or at least with no chances to leave in a small groups without expose thei rpossitions and get some of their members killed.

The same thing happened wih the governor...  they killed Ramirez but it took a few days for the governor to locate the prision and start the carnage.

I the other hand the Carl thing is veery creepy... for sure he feels  lonely and in second place since Rick got Andrea's affection... i dont know how bad this situation can get... Will he leave the community joining Glenn and Maggie (just to end being capture by the saviors? found hilltop already destroyed?) or his "Dexter" side will come out and try to kill andrea at some point? by now he is as annoying as the Carl from the TV show.

Finally.. about Glenn... he is trying to save his family, heknows the saviors will come back and destroy Alexandria  at some point (probably very soon) and he knows they will ahv eno mercy with them, he knows the only way to survive is moving to hill top since is the only place the saviors wont destroy since they get their supplies from there. The problem si that by now all roads and access to hilltop must be guard by the saviors ... i dont think all of them will amke it alive after "something to Fear" .. Sofia will die for sure, and probably Maggie and their unborn child  ... long live to glenn

June 18, 2012 at 10:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

yynderjohn

I think this preview all but spells out the demise of Maggie, Glenn and Sofia.  They'll try to get to the hilltop and something bad will happen on the way.

June 18, 2012 at 11:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ZombieHero

I think leather face will rape Glenn and Carl like the Governor did to Michonne

--

June 18, 2012 at 10:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shamus Grimes

Hey great new look to the forum by the way. Full credit to everyone involved. Oh Zombie H so full of the rosey forecasts aren't you. I've actually come to trust you're advice on plot lines so I am not going to second guess you at all mate. Hmmmmmmm, I really dunno about Carl becoming a psycho, there's been no inkling of his having any feelings for Andrea or his old man seeing her. I actually thought he looked pleased that his old man was getting his end away...but well thats just me. What we do know for sure guys is that Alexandria lost a serious ass kicker in old Abe. That's a huge gap to fill and it only really leaves Rick, Andrea and Michonne as people we know that can deliver a smack down!!!!! Its all very interesting stuff lol. I don't know much but I figure Jesus will have a part to play in all this for good or ill! They wouldn't have given him such a big role otherwise. There's also a good chance the peeps from the hill top might just come to Alexandria's rescue? Who knows all we know is that Ricks 'enforcer' role looks a crcok of shite at the moment. Roll on issue 100.   

June 19, 2012 at 8:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.