Forums

Forum Home > General discussion > TWD: Zombie Killing Car

Niupon

hey guys apparently TWD and Robert Kirkman are everywhere, from comics/Tv to videogames/toys.. and now.... in cars!

The new Hyundai Elantra Coupe aparently have improve taking considerations some recomendations from Kirkman and will be at Comic-Con. apparently there will a modified version following kirkman desingns to  what could be  a zombie killing machine

The desings seems pretty cool (for a comic)

Tehre will be also the normal model of Hyundai elantra Coupe pimped according to the cover of  issue 100

Here is also a video where Kirkman talk about this "coopertation" with Hyundai....

at this point dont be suprised  if someday you go to the store and found a Walking Dead cereal  just next to the Flinstones ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4VYh4UbrT88#!

June 18, 2012 at 3:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ZombieHero

I don't believe for a second that a piece of crap korean car could hold a steel cattle pusher in the front without some serious frame modifications with American frame technology. And why exactly would I want to drive a Hyundai? Given the choice of Hyundai or walking in a zombie infested world, I'd choose walking.

--

I'm a Detective for lost souls, I'm the hero for the damned, I am Zombie Hero

June 18, 2012 at 10:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ZombieHero

Also, what's with the spikes sticking off the wheels? Did zombies learn to drive and become greasers from the fifties? Challenging survivors with races around dead mans curve and then eating them after they win? What functionality does it serve? Also, the spikes on the cattle pusher are pointless. All you're going to do is catch several zombies on it, but they wont be dead. Eventually the person driving this car would have to eat a bullet to escape being eaten. Horrible design in all aspects for functionality and survivability.

--

I'm a Detective for lost souls, I'm the hero for the damned, I am Zombie Hero

June 18, 2012 at 10:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.