Forums

Forum Home > The Walking Dead Comic Discussion > TWD #99!! - SPOILERS!

Niupon

hi everyone.. i just finish reading the issue 99... kinda cool, not as much action as the 2 previous issues but it let to know a little bit more to the people  at Alexandria... their relationships and what  tie them together.

Rick pissed me off... to me he took  the worst desition.. not because he is leavin Alexandria to find help at Hilltop (what kind of help? they doesnt have bullets nor balls... Jesus is the only one who counts but wont make much difference gainst Negan people.. if.. he is not working also for Negen)

So stupid to left it with nothing planed in case Negan people attack again... pretty dumb  to think because they already have killed 15  of them they wont come back or will just retreat...

I guess was the only way Kirkman could save Rick, Carl, Glenn, Maggie, Sophie and the Dread guy (we will probably  see him looking for revenge after his gf get killed by Negan)

If Rick gets some help  from Hilltop  he might be arriving with them just after Negan attack.. just to probably  fight back or just to pick up dig graves for the Alexandria corpses.

Probably something reaaally bad is goign to happen to the girls... Rosita, Holly, Michonne and Adnrea might have a really bad end.

June 20, 2012 at 11:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SIEKONE
Site Owner

There fucked, I bet the whole town gets murdered... I'll put money on it

--

June 20, 2012 at 12:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ZombieHero

Can't be the whole town. Survivor's is plural, someone has to live. I fell that Andrea might still have a chance. The others, not so much. This issue truly felt like Kirkman was giving us a goodbye to a lot of characters. I'm mad that Carl will live once again.

--

I'm a Detective for lost souls, I'm the hero for the damned, I am Zombie Hero

June 20, 2012 at 1:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

The Euge

Outlook not so good for anyone in Alexandria, especially Andrea. You'd think TWD 100 will have at least one "big name kill" and out of our regulars, it looks like Andrea's the least safe. She's been the most interesting character for a while so I'm bummed about the prospect. Also, is it too much to ask for The Euge to squirm out of TWD 100 intact? :D

P.S. A Bleeding Rainbow review is on its way!!

June 20, 2012 at 2:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Carl Grimes

I think Andreas gonna bite it which is sad.Seems like any woman close to Rick dies.Im thinking most of Alexandria gets slaughtered

--

"Social Justice Warriors are a disease and I am the cure"

Xbox One Tag: ChokingVictim87

June 20, 2012 at 2:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SIEKONE
Site Owner

The whole town is toast, I see it now.. I bet hilltop is already in shambles..

--

June 20, 2012 at 3:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ZombieHero

The Euge at June 20, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Outlook not so good for anyone in Alexandria, especially Andrea. You'd think TWD 100 will have at least one "big name kill" and out of our regulars, it looks like Andrea's the least safe. She's been the most interesting character for a while so I'm bummed about the prospect. Also, is it too much to ask for The Euge to squirm out of TWD 100 intact? :D

P.S. A Bleeding Rainbow review is on its way!!

Is it to much to ask that Kirkman stop his repiticous storyline of Rick finds a woman, sleeps with her, and she dies. It's getting really old. I know Carl agrees with me

--

June 20, 2012 at 3:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ZombieHero

As I stated in another post, I fear we will see the rape and butcher of someone. Like actually see the whole thing play out not just the after effect. Which will turn me off to this story for awhile

--

June 20, 2012 at 3:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

The Euge

Yeah, it's the fine line. I don't think Kirkman will try to "out-deprave" something that I think is tasteless like Crossed, but from all indications, we're in for a pretty brutal ride next issue.

Also, I don't think Hilltop is going to be totally destroyed by the time Rick gets there like some people think. Why would the Saviors do that? Hilltop is a huge source of supplies for them, much of it food, which requires people, land and time to produce. Wiping out Hilltop would be a flat out retarded thing to do.

Alexandria on the otherhand, mainly has guns, ammo and women from the viewpoint of The Saviors. I think it's much more likely for them to take what they want, kill most of the inhabitants and maybe set up the remains as a fort or outpost for the gang's movements in the area.

June 20, 2012 at 4:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Niupon

hmmm the saviors still need the Hilltop community.. is the only way they can get some food without working for it

what is possible is that the saviors went to hilltop kick their asses.. kill some people here and there and then leave leavin a message like "don't mess with us bitches!"

I wonder is the saviors or part of them were in the motorcycle gang that killed many people around Atlanta (Druid Hills) and were mention shortly by April Chalmers in the  "raise of the governor"

The saviors will torture all girls from Alexandria ... they will make them listen music  from Glee

June 20, 2012 at 4:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Niupon

hey Euge we were thinking the same...  but.. sadly i dont think you will pass issue 100 alive.. but i bet kirkman will honor you with a hero death trying to protect Rosita 

June 20, 2012 at 4:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ZombieHero

Hey as long as I can look at the girls from glee then I am good to go

--

June 20, 2012 at 4:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

The Euge

Niupon at June 20, 2012 at 4:12 PM

hey Euge we were thinking the same...  but.. sadly i dont think you will pass issue 100 alive.. but i bet kirkman will honor you with a hero death trying to protect Rosita 

If comics Euge dies... what will happen to *me*?!?!?!

SOMETHING TO FEAR, indeed. :(

June 20, 2012 at 4:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ZombieHero

Hmmmm, interesting therory. The man formally known as Euge? Please dont let Andrea die. Kill the others, just not her

--

June 20, 2012 at 4:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

glenntwd

I read the issue 3 hours ago, and my anxiety level has grown. That panel of Andrea's expression looking through the gates is reason. She looks so sad and doomed. I hope she makes it more than ever now.

--

Hilltoppin'.

June 20, 2012 at 4:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

The Euge

Yeah, that panel kinda broke my heart. I wanted to shout at Rick, "TURN AROUND, YOU DUMMY!"

June 20, 2012 at 5:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ZombieHero

Yeah I thought that too. I also thought, why does Kirkman like to leave Andrea behind with Rick driving off. The show and now the comic. Why kill the best character

--

June 20, 2012 at 5:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nina

as soon as this thread was created..I hunted the internetz for the issue...and though I hate torrents, I found it on a torrent.

I agree with many of you, and agree with a few "one liner's" I've heard from reviews out there.  While this didn't have much action, it REALLY sets the tone for Issue 100!

I kinda wonder if issue 100 will be similar to season 2 episode 13 (pretty much none stop action the whole episode).  If it is a "double issue" (which I REALLY hope it is), it should be awesome to see an action packed issue.

While I have my theories, I personally feel Michonne will survive.  I mean, we found her "alone" (though chained to two zombies).  She survived the governor (on a close and personal encounter), and before I give my list of things she's survived, we all know the hoards of zombies she's sliced through etc.

I don't want Andrea to die, but I'm not one to speculate (I don't like the spoilers)....we'll hafta see what happens when it happens.  But, som'n tells me there are going to be some harsh deaths that none of us expect, plus at least one awesome story twist that blows our mind.

...Imma check the internetz for issue 100 and see if there are any leaks.  Though I doubt I'll find anything.

BUT...before I do that, I'll agree with a lot of you, it's set up awesomely, while their group strength is technically divided right now.  So, hopefully their 'kick ass' team will truly kick these guys to the curb.

--

When in a highly public place, I often [secretly] observe my sorroundings and the people around me and ask myself, "If 99% of the people around me were zombies...and I had but seconds to respond, what would my plan be?" ~ Nina, Zombie enthusiast

June 20, 2012 at 5:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Carl Grimes

I think theres gonna be something brutal stuff-That review of 100 mentions something gut wrenching

--

"Social Justice Warriors are a disease and I am the cure"

Xbox One Tag: ChokingVictim87

June 20, 2012 at 6:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Darby

Rick and Co. return to find all the men slaughtered Middle Ages style, and some of the women missing.  A half dead Euge has been left to tell the tale.  i haven't been this amped/scared shitless since the Prison invasion.

--

June 20, 2012 at 7:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.