Forums

Forum Home > General discussion > The Southern Dead Rise... "Exit Humanity"

Niupon

Hi  i just  found an article about a new  zombie movie... is going straight to DVD but something that take my attention on it is the new set of this zombie storie.. is set right after the American civil War. 

Here i copy a part of the article, the article and the interview to the movie director can be read at this link:

".. EXIT HUMANITY is the diary of veteran soldier Edward Young (Mark Gibson), who, after returning from the conflict, finds his family turned into the undead and embarks on a journey to take his son’s ashes to a waterfall, struggling with his own sanity and acceptance of humanity. Young’s personal mission becomes intertwined with that of Isaac (Adam Seybold), a man who asks Edward’s help to save his sister (Jordan Hayes) from the clutches of General Williams (Bill Moseley). Williams is a crazed ex-Confederate general leading a small band of soldiers hell-bent on finding a cure for the plague, employing a weary surgeon (Stephen McHattie from another inventive Canadian zombie movie, PONTYPOOL) to experiment on kidnapped humans—letting them get bitten by the undead in order to test the doctor’s dubious cure..."

(Source: Fangoria)

http://www.fangoria.com/index.php/moviestv/fearful-features/7275-exit-humanity-the-southern-dead-rise

June 21, 2012 at 2:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nina

pm me if ya wanna download link (or just google it...it's not hard to find.  Downloading it right now).  Thanks for the heads up Niupon

--

When in a highly public place, I often [secretly] observe my sorroundings and the people around me and ask myself, "If 99% of the people around me were zombies...and I had but seconds to respond, what would my plan be?" ~ Nina, Zombie enthusiast

June 21, 2012 at 3:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Carl Grimes

Yeah this has been in the works for a while and by all accounts is pretty decent

--

"Social Justice Warriors are a disease and I am the cure"

Xbox One Tag: ChokingVictim87

June 21, 2012 at 3:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nina

just finished watching this.  Obviously a low budget movie...but one of the better zombie low budget movies I've seen in a while.

It's about a "cowboy" who loses his family to a disease which is bringing the dead back to life (if you didn't see that one coming...go watch more zombie movies and come back).

Acting is sub-par.  Some parts are down right cheezy.  Action is fairly cheezy.  They use guns WAY too much (everyone knows you gotta be quiet!).  We meet some interesting characters who tell us the origins as to why it's happening, and then find a potential cure, which some try to hoard to themselves, which causes a movie full of conflict.

Decent over all...but it's a renter/downloader.  Not a buyer (unless you're a zombie movie collecter)

--

When in a highly public place, I often [secretly] observe my sorroundings and the people around me and ask myself, "If 99% of the people around me were zombies...and I had but seconds to respond, what would my plan be?" ~ Nina, Zombie enthusiast

June 22, 2012 at 3:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SIEKONE
Site Owner

I have watched the first 20 min and I think its pretty good, so far

--

June 22, 2012 at 6:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jimmy Blue Eyes

some one toss me a clean link

--

I used to be lost in the shuffle...now I shuffle along with the lost.

June 23, 2012 at 8:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.