Forums

Forum Home > General discussion > Sticky: TWD Fanclub:Meet The Team! [post a picture of yourself]

Carl Grimes

Ok,so I know we have had a couple of these threads over the years,but it seems a fresh one is in order what with all the new people joining the site.

Lets all put a face to our names and a lil bit about ourselves,I wanna see non edited normal photos of all your lovely faces! (Red and Wes,this isnt for my "personal" collection btw,I'll private message you for that later:P )

--

"Social Justice Warriors are a disease and I am the cure"

Xbox One Tag: ChokingVictim87

September 19, 2012 at 12:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Carl Grimes

Ok so heres me,Carl Grimes, otherwise known by my real name of Lewis Williamson.Im from Cardiff in the UK and Im a Zombie/Taxidermy/Tattoo/Horror/Toy fanatic.Im 25 and have an awesome girlfriend who also reads The Walking Dead and is a total videogame nerd.She works for a videogame company called Frontier as a 3D enviroment artist,which is alot cooler than my job in telesales.Im a mod on the Fanclub,have been here from Siekones initial setup and can often be found posting issue spoilers and generally being odd.

--

September 19, 2012 at 12:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jimmy Blue Eyes

I am Jimmy Blue Eyes, i do reviews, on movies, novels, comics, zombie toys, etc. (most recent pic to the left of my comments. www.jimmyszombieblog.com, and look up jimmys zombie blog on fb.

--

I used to be lost in the shuffle...now I shuffle along with the lost.

September 19, 2012 at 1:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

iWesley

names wes, im from ct and pretty into music, huge fan of punk and hardcore, i also love playing fighting games and my nes, i collect vhs and have a pretty rad horror collection, i play the bass and guitar, i also enjoy playin pokemon and watching wrestling

September 19, 2012 at 2:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Niupon

hi my name is Gonzalo I live in Peru, I'm 33 years old, married, father, lawyer and big fan of zombies since I was 6 and watched for first time Michael Jackson's Thriller videoclip.

I love video games since NES times (thanks to Mario, Contra and D.Dragon) cannot wait to play Episode 4 of TWD video game and Resident Evil 6.

Big into  football (the real one that americans call soccer) and music (mostly punk and metal from the 80s)

Just uploaded my most recent picture at my profile

September 19, 2012 at 2:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jimmy Blue Eyes

HA HA WES COLLECTS VHS...(after teasing him he secretly gives him 1 cool point for the hobby no one else has)

--

I used to be lost in the shuffle...now I shuffle along with the lost.

September 20, 2012 at 8:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

iWesley

vhs fuckin rule

September 21, 2012 at 2:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

smellyKelly

iWesley at September 21, 2012 at 2:13 PM

vhs fuckin rule

I have a vhs bootleg of nekromantic. you want it?

--

I'm back to make Wes my bitch.

November 24, 2012 at 11:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

monsterchief117

I think I saw the old thread but I think I'll post here. My name is Luis and I'm a huge TWD fan, which is odd even to me because I don't even like the zombie genre. Anyways, I geek out about TWD and plenty of other stuff and I'm a new member here. I'm a student right now trying to get my degree in game arts and I'll hopefully be a writer for games. I'm 19 and have a happy long distance relationship. I'm laid back and tend to joke around sometimes. Hopefully, you'll see me around here more.

If you have facebook and are interested in adding here's my profile (most of the info on it is innaccurate LOL) : 
https://www.facebook.com/luis.escutia.904

just leave me a message saying you're from here.

--

fuck fucking fuckity fuck

November 25, 2012 at 2:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nina

lets STICKY this one and hope more people post...and to avoid duplicate posts

--

When in a highly public place, I often [secretly] observe my sorroundings and the people around me and ask myself, "If 99% of the people around me were zombies...and I had but seconds to respond, what would my plan be?" ~ Nina, Zombie enthusiast

November 25, 2012 at 6:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mafudiano#7

Hey my name is Mara and i live in mexico, me and my boyfriend are TWD fans and love everything that has to do with zombies which is funny cause i am a girly girly! 

I am studing Comunications at university

I love to think in what i would do if the zombie's did take over.

November 25, 2012 at 11:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Biokiller

I was so laid back... (looking forward to getting back to this!)

Name: John Melvin

Living in GA in the USA

Bio: Retired Submariner... Live by the old rule: Drugs, Sex and Rock n Roll..(and THE WALKING DEAD)

--

Thinks we should remove all warning labels and let natural selection take its course!

November 26, 2012 at 2:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SIEKONE
Site Owner

Biokiller at November 26, 2012 at 2:14 AM

I was so laid back... (looking forward to getting back to this!)

Name: John Melvin

Living in GA in the USA

Bio: Retired Submariner... Live by the old rule: Drugs, Sex and Rock n Roll..(and THE WALKING DEAD)

Nice BIO..Killer :)

--

November 26, 2012 at 10:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Carl Grimes

Raddest picture ever!

--

November 26, 2012 at 10:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

aspawnfan

Well let's see. When the dead started walking I was an over the road driver. Stopped reading comics at that time cuz when your on the road 28 days a month, kind of hard to pick up your comics. Stopped driving in 09 after the economy tanked and got back into comics. Picked up the TPB (1-9) of TWD and sat down and read them straight through and have been hooked ever since. Really into the artwork and have a pretty good collection of posters, prints and lithos. Really need to redo them sometime for here, cuz I've added quite a few things since I last posted them. Oh I am a fan of some comic called Spawn and I have a HUGE collection of Spawn swag. Todd McFarlane once called me "one of the four horsemen of swag" I even got a shout out in his new book "The art of Todd"

I live in Iowa, I'm an old fart and I now work for the Post Office, so don't piss me off. :P

As far as a pic, don't want to scare the young uns, so I'll just show the hippy side of myself.

November 28, 2012 at 2:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SIEKONE
Site Owner

oh shit the batlle for the coolest looking poster is on, biokiller an aspawn fan are neck in neck, I love the hair! I wish I had some..

--

November 28, 2012 at 2:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

aspawnfan

Biokiller?, you mean that short haired young guy up above me? Not even close. :D Though he is better looking then me. My hair is going to be going soon. Too much coming out with all the weight of it. About time I made my last donation to "Locks of love" (this will be my 5th time when I do it)

November 28, 2012 at 2:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Inzombiac
I am a Mormon and a lawyer, started watching walking dead on a whim, and was pretty much a fan with the first zombie take down by Rick
November 28, 2012 at 3:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ZombieHero

Alright, I’ll jump into the game here.

My name is Zombie Hero (my secret identity is known to some here on the board). I’m 28 years old and live in the beautiful city of Laguna Beach, California. I joined the ranks of this fabulous club a year after its initial setup. I am an aspiring screenwriter and comic book writer. I have two projects in the works and hope to have them submitted to a film festival next year. I was once an aspiring Bowler – did tournaments and averaged 221 at my highest. I currently work for a big box retail warehouse as a supervisor.

I’ve followed the comic forever. While I’m not a fan of the show, I support those who are and like to post here about it. The more posts the better!

Below is a picture of mine that started it all (taken by my wife who is a professional photographer).

[IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img694/3776/dsc1992edited1.jpg[/IMG]

--

I'm a Detective for lost souls, I'm the hero for the damned, I am Zombie Hero

November 28, 2012 at 10:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Vinnie

You can find photos of me at my google+ page: https://plus.google.com/u/0/101425224056285235861/photos/p/pub" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://https://plus.google.com/u/0/101425224056285235861/photos/p/pub

Feel free to Circle me on G+ but be warned that I mostly post links and commentary about Native American activism, philosophy, culture, etc.

I started in at TWD Fan Club when episode 1 of the first season came out. That got me interested in the comic books. I'm a big fan of zombie fiction; I believe it is training wheel tribalism and taps into the primal side of us all that thirsts to be clinging to life on the edge of extinction. That's what has kept us alive as a species all these millenia.

The only other comic I was ever into was Elf Quest back when I was in middleschool. But I'm way into zombie flicks, and survivalism (from the group/social aspect, not so much from the building a bunker perspective,) and I'm a gun enthusiast, hunter and strength train so that I'm prepared as possible for the end of the world!

November 29, 2012 at 1:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.