Forums

Forum Home > The Walking Dead Comic Discussion > Issue 104:Spoilers Within!

Carl Grimes

Ok,first of all can I just say this is by far one of my most favourite issue's in a long time!

SPOILERS AHEAD!

*Negan and the Saviours leave Alexandria with their supplies and Rick is questioned by Denise Cloyd over what Negan whispered to him.Rick says it isnt important and that the only way they are going to survive is if they follow Negans orders as he is now in charge.If nobody likes this they are welcome to leave and not come back.

*He asks the residents to make an inventory so they know what else they need for the Saviours return and departs home.

*Rick goes home and calls for Carl but he is nowhere to be found within the house.

*As Negans forces drive off,it becomes apparent that Carl has snuck onboard the main supplie truck under some of the acquired mattresses and is brandishing Abrahams assault rifle.

*Dwight meets up with another Saviour who expresses surprise that he is still alive.It turns out the Saviours have an outpost nearby.This other Saviour informs Dwight that he is being followed and that they have some people about to capture Jesus.

*Jesus is surrounded by 3 saviours (one of which is female).They tell him that they recognize him from Hilltop and that they have no intention of killing him unless they have too.

*Jesus fights them all off until he is knocked over the head from behind.The female Saviour (Tara) is about to stab him when Dwight intervenes saying that he is more use to them alive than dead and that Negan will have alot of questions for him.Dwight also that they thought Alexandria was following there rules but it seems they were mistaken and it was just a ruse to scope out Negans hideout.

*Dwight,the unamed Saviour and Jesus drive til the come to the Saviours base-what looks to be a huge factory/powerstation/steel mill.The whole place has a fence around it aswell as crashed cars,roadblocks and zombies speared on poles/scrap metal and chained up as a deterent.

*Dwight tells Jesus that he might wanna keep his arms inside the car but when he turns around,Jesus has hopped out the back of the jeep and fled,nowhere to be seen.Dwight panics and swears the other Saviour to secrecy about telling Negan whats happened.

*They drive inside just as Negan and his men arrive and start unloading.Negan is surprised Dwight survived,tells him there is always a next time threateningly then tells the men to unload.He mentions that he wants to be tucked up with his "wives",then that he is "going to fuck some of his girls" if the others get what he means.

*Two Saviours start unloading the truck,moaning that they winder what they will have to do to get a mattress when one of thm notices Carl.

*In a barrage of gunfire,Carl guns them down and steps out the back of the truck,telling the others to stay back.Negan is surprised at all the commotion. Carl says he only wants Negan for killing his friend and that if the Saviours turn him over he will let them live as he knows the Saviours dont have many guns and that no one else need die.

*Negan says that carl is adorable and asks if Carl chose the gun because it looked cool as he thinks he did.Negan then mentions that Carl scare the shit outta him.In reply to this,Carl lets out another burst of gunfire,just missing Negan.

*The force of the gun knocks Carl on his ass but he still takes out a few more Saviours until the guns vibrations make him lose his grip.At this moment Dwight storms towards carl and kicks him in the chest,knocking the boy to the ground.

*Negan intevenes and tells him to back off,asking him if he is actually going to beat on a defenceless child?He then stands over Carl and asks if that is any way to treat their new guest

--

"Social Justice Warriors are a disease and I am the cure"

Xbox One Tag: ChokingVictim87

November 13, 2012 at 11:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Niupon

badass!

November 13, 2012 at 1:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SIEKONE
Site Owner

Oh WOW!! wtf is going to happen here..scarry!

--

November 13, 2012 at 1:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Carl Grimes

SIEK-Welcome back buddy!

This issue is awesome!

--

November 13, 2012 at 1:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crom The Beast

Thanks for the hold over until tomorrow. This issue sounds like it's going to get interesting.

--

November 13, 2012 at 4:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Carl Grimes

No probs Crom:)

--

November 13, 2012 at 6:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nina

Just finished reading this one.  WOW!

Agreed, this is one of the best once's we've seen in a while.  I'm not surprised at all the CARL took off (but that must stress RICK a lot!).  Jesus has a LONG walk back.  I'm very impressed with Jesus' skills.  His survival abilities are incredible.  It's almost too bad that CARL missed NEGAN.  BUT...KIRKMAN can't make it too easy!

I know I always say this, but Imma say it again; I'm really looking forward to the next issue!!

--

When in a highly public place, I often [secretly] observe my sorroundings and the people around me and ask myself, "If 99% of the people around me were zombies...and I had but seconds to respond, what would my plan be?" ~ Nina, Zombie enthusiast

November 14, 2012 at 10:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

monsterchief117

This issue was really fucking awesome. This issue proves that Negan/Saviors won't just be Governor/Woodbury 2.0. Love the new approach and Carl was really bad-ass in this. I thought the Saviors were all dudes, looks like they have bad-ass women too. Their base looks fucking awesome and reminds me of the Fallout raiders a lot. Cool to see more unique Savior members. Lol'd when Jesus tricked Dwight and the other guy. I like the way Carl put fear into the Saviors, even Negan. Them keeping Carl, I can actually see this as a way for Negan to show Carl around and give him back to Rick. Negan doesn't look like he'll keep people captive if they're cooperating well, otherwise he would have taken Maggie and Sophia earlier. I think this is a good start on the Saviors story arc and really want to see this one flesh out more than the Governor's did. Great great issue, felt longer than a average issue to me.

--

fuck fucking fuckity fuck

November 14, 2012 at 1:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Carl Grimes

Negans gonna brainwash Carl into becoming his protege

--

November 14, 2012 at 1:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Niupon

Carl Grimes at November 14, 2012 at 1:20 PM

Negans gonna brainwash Carl into becoming his protege

just like a sith padawan! :-)

November 14, 2012 at 2:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ZombieHero

Oh god, here comes the Carl should replace Rick cause he's so much more of a badass fanboy horse crap! All this proved to me is that Carl is deffinetely not leadership material. Here's hoping he dies soon!

--

I'm a Detective for lost souls, I'm the hero for the damned, I am Zombie Hero

November 14, 2012 at 2:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ZombieHero

Why can't the dumbass stay in the fucking house! Just for once!

--

November 14, 2012 at 2:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Niupon

November 14, 2012 at 3:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ZombieHero

Exactly! Why must he fuck everything up! If only that bullet had been over two inches to the left, then we wouldnt have this problem.

--

November 14, 2012 at 3:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

glenntwd
Negan is manipulative, but I think it's gonna backfire. Great issue in the Stay In the House arc!
--

Hilltoppin'.

November 14, 2012 at 5:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SIEKONE
Site Owner

I liked it, Carl is a bad ass! A much as people think the book is about Rick I have always belevied in this book being about Carl, I can not wait to see where this go's. I loved it and am extremely excited to read the next one. 

--

November 14, 2012 at 5:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ZombieHero
HAHAHA! The Stay in the House Arc! I love this. This is the new slogan
--

November 14, 2012 at 6:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

undeadpizzaboy
I'd love for Negan to cut off Rick's other hand. I'd like for the story to follow Carl now and keep Rick as a useless character.
--

the zomboligist.

November 14, 2012 at 7:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Carl Grimes

Hahaha The Stay In The House Arc:P

--

November 14, 2012 at 7:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nina

Why can't the dumbass stay in the fucking house! Just for once!  <<<---- HAHAHAHAHA

I hadn't thought about the idea of NEGAN taking carl under his wing.  Though it makes absolute sense.  I wonder if NEGAN will hold CARL as prisoner.  But NEGAN obviously knows CARL is very fearless (and can be very dangerous) so wont let Carl have a gun.  BUT, now that CARL is 'behind the enemy lines', I think CARL technically has the strongest advantage...even though he's tiny and weak compared to everyone else (adults etc).  I wonder if NEGAN will lock Carl up (because I don't think someone just watching him will do).  Seems Carl is obsessed with killing NEGAN.  But, had CARL been successful and killed NEGAN...would the other guys have killed Carl?

This is gonna be a neat story progression.

--

When in a highly public place, I often [secretly] observe my sorroundings and the people around me and ask myself, "If 99% of the people around me were zombies...and I had but seconds to respond, what would my plan be?" ~ Nina, Zombie enthusiast

November 14, 2012 at 7:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.