Forums

Forum Home > The Walking Dead Comic Discussion > Issue 104:Spoilers Within!

ZombieHero
Agreed. Carl is a Sicko and a dumbass
--

I'm a Detective for lost souls, I'm the hero for the damned, I am Zombie Hero

November 17, 2012 at 12:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

iWesley

i think seriously thats the only way id like carl, dood shoulda died awhile ago

November 17, 2012 at 1:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ZombieHero

Like when he was shot in the face, but magically recovered?

--

November 17, 2012 at 8:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

robertussen

it looked like jesus got under the jeep to me.  there was nothing but open space around them when dwight truned around. where else could he  have gotten to so quickly?  also, he was unaware of carl being there so unless he finds out he cannot inform rick.

--

November 17, 2012 at 11:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ZombieHero
He's not under the jeep. We didnt see the entire drive back. He could have slipped out before Two Face started talking
--

November 17, 2012 at 12:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Carl Grimes

I want Carl to get taken under Negans wing then turn on him

--

"That Crack Rocksteady Beat"

November 17, 2012 at 1:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

The Euge

I kinda wonder if Carl is going to try pulling the long con to kill Negan, but can't do it before Peepee Pants kills Rick. C'mon, someone needed to throw a new "Rick is about to die" theory out there 8)

November 19, 2012 at 4:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ZombieHero

Eugene is the new Rick. I bet you anything

--

November 19, 2012 at 8:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ZombieHero

New Bleeding Rainbow is up for your enjoyment folks! Sorry for its delay

--

November 19, 2012 at 10:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cotton Hill

Carl is going to kill Negan and take his place as the commander of Negans crew and then lead them to attack and take over the community. Ricks most challenging adversary is going to be his own son! DUNNN DUNNNN DUNNNNNN!

November 19, 2012 at 10:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Vinnie

The Saviors are a gang. Neagan probably had to subdue lesser gangs and alpha dog lesser gang leaders to get where he is. Dwight is one of those lesser gang leaders and he resents it. The folks who are going to keep quiet are probably more loyal to Dwight than Neagan.

November 20, 2012 at 12:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

The Euge

Cotton Hill at November 19, 2012 at 10:28 PM

Carl is going to kill Negan and take his place as the commander of Negans crew and then lead them to attack and take over the community. Ricks most challenging adversary is going to be his own son! DUNNN DUNNNN DUNNNNNN!

That would be kind of a cool plot twist... but also pretty ridiculous.

November 20, 2012 at 9:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

The Euge

ZombieHero at November 19, 2012 at 8:53 PM

Eugene is the new Rick. I bet you anything

If anyone takes you up on that, it's money in your bank, jerk!  :D 

November 20, 2012 at 9:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

glenntwd

Cotton Hill at November 16, 2012 at 10:21 PM

I don't think an M16 has enough recoil to knock down an eight year old. I fucking love commando Carl, maybe if rick would have told him about his master plan he wouldn't have gone off all half cocked. Tony Moore was way better at drawing realistic looking guns but Adlard is better at drawing people. The gun on the cover just looks terrible blech.

Who cares? Carl is using ABRAHAM'S GUN. HOW FUCKING RAD IS THAT?!! :D Sorry, I had to gush. I'm just so proud of Carl and I'm sure Abraham is very proud in the afterlife that out of all the guns he could've took, he chose Sgt. Ford's assault rifle. His memory will not die , because this kid is keeping it alive. Can you tell I miss Abraham quite a bit? *Quietly sobs in the corner*
--

Hilltoppin'.

November 20, 2012 at 10:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ZombieHero

glenntwd at November 20, 2012 at 10:02 AM

I don't think an M16 has enough recoil to knock down an eight year old. I fucking love commando Carl, maybe if rick would have told him about his master plan he wouldn't have gone off all half cocked. Tony Moore was way better at drawing realistic looking guns but Adlard is better at drawing people. The gun on the cover just looks terrible blech.

Who cares? Carl is using ABRAHAM'S GUN. HOW FUCKING RAD IS THAT?!! :D Sorry, I had to gush. I'm just so proud of Carl and I'm sure Abraham is very proud in the afterlife that out of all the guns he could've took, he chose Sgt. Ford's assault rifle. His memory will not die , because this kid is keeping it alive. Can you tell I miss Abraham quite a bit? *Quietly sobs in the corner*

Abraham probably thinks the kid is an idiot for not having a plan. Abraham was Army, army always has a plan to get in and out. Carl had a plan to get in and get killed. Good for him, his character was getting boring anyways

--

November 20, 2012 at 10:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cotton Hill

ZombieHero at November 20, 2012 at 10:18 AM

glenntwd at November 20, 2012 at 10:02 AM

Abraham probably thinks the kid is an idiot for not having a plan. Abraham was Army, army always has a plan to get in and out. Carl had a plan to get in and get killed. Good for him, his character was getting boring anyways

Where was Abrahams plan when Rosita caught him playing hide the pecker with holly.

November 20, 2012 at 10:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

glenntwd

It's the heart that counts. Most of kids Carl's age would have reacted with emotion as well. Was it foolish? Absolutely. At the very least, his bravery should be commended. 

--

Hilltoppin'.

November 20, 2012 at 1:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

glenntwd

Oh, and that "Throw some wood into the wives" comment by Negan, followed by explaining what it meant was really irritating. I'm sure his Saviors are not that dumb, and I, as a reader, am certainly not that dumb. I actually feel a little insulted by Negan, but more by Kirkman. Maybe that is the desired effect he is looking for. Anyone else felt like Kirkman created that line to make us feel like Negan is talking down to us?

--

Hilltoppin'.

November 20, 2012 at 2:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

The Euge

glenntwd at November 20, 2012 at 2:07 PM

Oh, and that "Throw some wood into the wives" comment by Negan, followed by explaining what it meant was really irritating. I'm sure his Saviors are not that dumb, and I, as a reader, am certainly not that dumb. I actually feel a little insulted by Negan, but more by Kirkman. Maybe that is the desired effect he is looking for. Anyone else felt like Kirkman created that line to make us feel like Negan is talking down to us?

Agreed. Just when I thought Negan's dialogue was bordering on tolerable (fat chick guarding the food supply), the "throwing wood" line is busted out. It's literally like reading poop. 

November 20, 2012 at 2:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crom The Beast

I think Carl might be done this time around. Unless Negan uses some sort of mis-direction to Rick and Alexandria for nefarious reasons on Carl being dead / missing. Muahaha. Rick would go ape shit with nothing else to lose.

--

November 20, 2012 at 6:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.