Forums

Forum Home > General discussion > The Walking Dead Fan Club MEMBERSHIPS!

SIEKONE
Site Owner

Yes sir you are reading this right!, Starting in 2013 The Walking Dead Fan Club will begin a yearly Platinum/gold/silver  membership that is limited to a set amount of members. of course we will still have free forever! but why would you want to have a particular membership? These membership will include some pretty cool shit! Thats why. Including a monthly surprise for a year that you will receive in the mail or email, :depending on membership: our yearly t-shirt, original art,  plus random giveaways and more. All I have to say is 2013 will have tons to offer for The Walking Dead Fans!

--

November 23, 2012 at 12:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ZombieHero
What are the membership fees looking like?
--

I'm a Detective for lost souls, I'm the hero for the damned, I am Zombie Hero

November 23, 2012 at 7:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SIEKONE
Site Owner

Still calculating it up, but its a really cool program and the nice thing is its just optinal fun for walking dead fans, I am excited! Here is what the memberships look like though:

Platinum:

The Walking Dead Fan Club 2013 Print

Fan Club T-shirt

and the 12 month DIE-cut sticker set, each month we release a exclusive DIE-cut sticker..(this is my favorite part)

Gold:

Fan Club T-shirt

and the 12 month DIE-cut sticker set, each month we release a exclusive DIE-cut sticker..(this is my favorite part

Silver:

the 12 month DIE-cut sticker set, each month we release a exclusive DIE-cut sticker..(this is my favorite part

This will be limited probably 100 for each tier I am thinking, also depending on intrest. I will have more details towards christmas so I can try to get them up for ordering by then. What do you guys think? I am excited, you guys will love the sticker set! that is my favorite part. 

--

November 23, 2012 at 8:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Vinnie

A.) I love T-Shirts... particularly if they are well made with an attractive design.

B.) I'd love to support you and this site, which has never failed to deliver spoilers when I want them, fun commentary, and a place to vent.

I'd probably do a gold or platinum level, depending on price.

November 23, 2012 at 11:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

aspawnfan

As I already have both sets of the previous prints, I'd be more apt to go for the platinum. Depending on cost and what the print is.

November 24, 2012 at 1:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Carl Grimes

Im interested i Platinum depending on the price

--

"Social Justice Warriors are a disease and I am the cure"

Xbox One Tag: ChokingVictim87

November 24, 2012 at 9:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ZombieHero
I would do platinum, depending on costs
--

November 24, 2012 at 9:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SIEKONE
Site Owner

The costs will be extremely fair, I am not upcharging very much, enough to cover the artist, and shipping plus the site will make a little money. 

--

November 24, 2012 at 11:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

smellyKelly

I would prolly do platinum.  Holla if you want my company to do the ts. You can get the homie hook up for sure.

--

I'm back to make Wes my bitch.

November 24, 2012 at 11:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ZombieHero

My lady, if I were intersted in getting a shirt created with a logo I'm designing would you guys be able to print one and ship it to the west coast?

--

November 25, 2012 at 10:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

smellyKelly

ZombieHero at November 25, 2012 at 10:54 AM

My lady, if I were intersted in getting a shirt created with a logo I'm designing would you guys be able to print one and ship it to the west coast?

yes. kelly@prngraphics.com

luckily we are slow right now, so I can accomodate.:)

--

I'm back to make Wes my bitch.

November 25, 2012 at 11:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jimmy Blue Eyes

gotta help fund this somehow, cool.

--

I used to be lost in the shuffle...now I shuffle along with the lost.

November 25, 2012 at 9:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.