--

December 7, 2012 at 10:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SIEKONE
Site Owner

wierd man...

--

December 7, 2012 at 10:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Carl Grimes

Hmmm,things are getting weird.Wasnt expecting that....

--

"Social Justice Warriors are a disease and I am the cure"

Xbox One Tag: ChokingVictim87

December 8, 2012 at 5:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Capo

Isnt Carson the guy that used to make the weapons for the hilltop? We thought its a third community besides Negan, so obviously the third community IS Negans group? What do you think will happen to Carl? Im so curious about this issue..

--

December 8, 2012 at 6:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Carl Grimes

Carson,i dont remember him being mentioned?

--

December 8, 2012 at 7:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Nina
Whew...wasn't expecting this for another week....thats a pleasant surprise. Dozzat mean the next issue is out this week?? -posted using xperia play
--

When in a highly public place, I often [secretly] observe my sorroundings and the people around me and ask myself, "If 99% of the people around me were zombies...and I had but seconds to respond, what would my plan be?" ~ Nina, Zombie enthusiast

December 8, 2012 at 9:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

undeadpizzaboy

Capo at December 8, 2012 at 6:36 AM

Isnt Carson the guy that used to make the weapons for the hilltop? We thought its a third community besides Negan, so obviously the third community IS Negans group? What do you think will happen to Carl? Im so curious about this issue..

Actually there are two Carsons. One is the man who saved Gregory's life after Ethan stabbed him and then there is this new Carson who is a savior. I thought the name sounded familiar last night so I reread some of the volumes. They look nothing alike.
--

the zomboligist.

December 8, 2012 at 10:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ZombieHero
Makes me wonder if we see Negan is actually like Rick. Like what Rick could become. I am vey intrigued
--

I'm a Detective for lost souls, I'm the hero for the damned, I am Zombie Hero

December 8, 2012 at 11:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

JuGGaLo-NiNJA

NOW I WANT MORE!!!! AHHHHHH!

It is making me wonder if Negan is different than we all thought.

But rememeber he did just beat Glenns brains out not soo long ago.

--

Starve your fear, feed your life. You'll find that you might be completely different all together.

And then you'll decide which one you like better.

December 8, 2012 at 12:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Carl Grimes

Thats what I was thinking Zombiehero

--

December 8, 2012 at 12:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

undeadpizzaboy

JuGGaLo-NiNJA at December 8, 2012 at 12:11 PM

NOW I WANT MORE!!!! AHHHHHH!

It is making me wonder if Negan is different than we all thought.

But rememeber he did just beat Glenns brains out not soo long ago.

Yeah but didn't Rick chop those cannibals up into pieces in front of their leader and then kill him? They both did what they did for revenge.
--

the zomboligist.

December 8, 2012 at 4:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

glenntwd
I'm thinking a homeless shelter/ barracks for young kids like Carl for training as boy-soldiers to add to his personal army ala Hitler Youth.
--

Hilltoppin'.

December 8, 2012 at 5:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

monsterchief117

I like the way this is headed. Definitely not Governor 2.0. Negan seems more like another verson of Rick so far at least.

--

fuck fucking fuckity fuck

December 8, 2012 at 8:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Niupon

this is getting better and better!

It seems Negan is not the barbarian dumb leader we tough...

Agreed with Mr. ZH i bet at some point Negan was like Rick.. but he had a breaking point that made him this way...

I'm going to make a comparation here... lately I start watching Breaking Bad... so i think if we compare with TWD.. Negan is like Gus Frig.. started with good intentions but got absorved by the power and lack of moral values/respect for human lives... and Rick is more like Walter White... he started as a really good guy who made tought desitions... but is getting into "the dark" side.. not as bad a Negan but is going that way .. and if he and the other communities want tio survive will have to replace Negan and have a group of "saviors" who cana lert and protect the communities from future zombies/survivors attacks

both leaders try to survive and protect their own people... I guess by now everyone admits Glenn was a necessary death.. i mean.. if some group of people kill your men.. would you be like.. ok I forgive all of you guys... no way

in the other hand.. i wonder who is this Molly girl... maybe a Molly like the video game??? and Carson... very misterious character... might he be the equivalent of Milton form the TV show? they actually looks a like and seems geeky guys working for special projects

December 10, 2012 at 9:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.