Forums

Forum Home > The Walking Dead Comic Discussion > Issue 105:SPOILERS WITHIN

Carl Grimes

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED GUYS AND GALS!

*Following on from last issue,Negan helps Carl to his feet after the gunfight and beating off Dwight.Negan tells Carl he will show him around while he orders the rest of the Saviours to burn the bodies of the dead.He tells Carl he doesnt think he will get to fuck one of his wives tonight.

*Carl asks what he is gonna do to him to which Negan asks that Carl not shatter his image of the boy as a badass,he refuses to disclose what will happen as it will ruin the surprise..Negan knocks on the door of the building and they enter.

*They are greeted by a man who asks Negan if everything is ok as he heard a commotion outside.Negan tells the man he is dealing with it and the Saviour asks what medicine the Saviours got on the run to Alexandria as someone called Molly has a bad cough.Negan explains they have all kinds of good stuff and the guy can take his pick as he has enough "points".

*A Saviour called Carson appears to greet Negan home and explains there has been a situation with a girl called Amber while he has been away.Negan tells Carson to find a guy called Mark and to keep tabs on him,he will speak with Amber himself.

*We then see that the building is a foundry of some sort,possibly steelworks.All the Saviours see Negan approaching with Carl and get on their knees.Negan tells them to carry on their business but then mentions to Carl about them showing him respect.

*Negan and Carl enter a room that can only be described as resembling a french boudoir or brothel.There are at least 5 women in expensive looking lingerie reading books/playing cards etc.Negan address's one called Amber.Another girl ,Sherry,interupts-saying Amber knows that she has fucked up and for Negan to go easy on her.

*Negan tells the girl to calm the fuck down as he has never hit one of them ever.Negan can tell Carl is impressed with what he see's and can look at all the titties as much as he want,as Alexandria is full of women who dress like "elderly lesbians".

*Negan speaks to the girl called Amber-He tells her that she doesnt have to be scared as her position in Negans harem is voluntary.If she wishes she can go back to Mark and be with him but forfit all her privileges.But the one thing she cannot do is cheat on Negan.He tells her that she has had plenty of time to think about going back to Mark and earning "points" or staying with him.She blurts out that she is staying,then a sudden "I  Love You Negan"

*Negan tells her that in order for her to stay,she knows what has to happen.He then orders Sherry to find Carson and tell him to prepare the "iron".

*Carl and Negan enter his personal quarters,which is very well furnished,and Negan tells him to close the door.Carl asks if they are all Negans wives,to which he replies he always wanted to fuck a hole bunch of women and there was no reason to follow any rules.Negan asks Carl if he know what fucking is?Carl says "yeah,kind of-sex stuff". Negan replies that he isnt going there and that it is time to get started.

*Negan and Carl take a seat opposite each other,he explains he would like to get to know Carl abit better.He wants to know how smart the boy is,as any other child Carls age would have tried to make a break for it by now,where as Carl ha stood right at Negans side the whole time.Negan remarks that Carl has killed 5 or 6 of his men and this cannot go unpunished.

*Negan says he cannot carry on talking to Carl like this while he has that stupid bandage round his face,so tells Carl to remove it and the hat.Carl says no.Negan threatens him and Carl does as he is told.We then see a fill page reveal of Carls face-a gaping hole where his eye was.

*Negans exclaims no wonder Carl keeps his face covered and that it looks disgusting.He asks Carl if he has looked in a mirror,then says he can see his eye socket and skull.He then asks to touch it.Carl doesnt answer then starts to cry.

*Negan syas it is easy to forget that Carl is just a kid and didnt mean to hurt his feelings or anything but is then interupted by a Saviour knocking at the door.He apologises and tells Negan that he has brought Lucille as he left it in the truck during the earlier rukus.Negan tells Carl that all joking aside,he shouldnt cover it up.He may not be a hit with the ladies but no one will fuck with him..

*Negan takes the bat off the Saviour-he then asks the guy if he was gentle with her-did he treat her like a lady,did he eat her pussy like a lady-all the while the Saviour looks confused and scared until Nega exclaims he was just fucking with him as baseball bats dont have pussys.

*Negan turns back to Carl and tells him that as punishment for Carl gunning down his men he wants something in return for being more than pleasant-he tells Carl to sing him a song.

*Carls says he doesnt know any to which Negan replies is bullshit.Carl starts to sing "You Are My Sunshine" while Negan flexes and swings the bat in the background,teling Carl not to let him get distracted.He finishes and starts to cry.Negan says that was pretty good and that there is nothing more Lucille likes than being sung to,apart from bashing in asians heads.

*Nega asks if Carls mother sung that and where she is now,Carl doesnt reply,Negan guesses and says "dead".There is a knock at the door and Carson informs Negan that the iron is ready.Negan tells him to gather everyone and he will be down in a minute.

*Down on the foundry floor all the Saviours have gathered.Negan asks Carl to hold Lucille,and he then tells every present that what they are about to witness isnt going to be pleasant and didnt even have to happen but he cannot ignore the rules why? All the Saviours reply in unison "The Rules Keep Us Alive!".

*Negan puts a thick glove on while another Saviour gets to work on the fire or molten metal in the background.Negan explains that what makes them civilization-what makes them the Saviours-is rules.No matter how small or insignificant they must be followed.When Negan chooses a new wife the process is voluntary,its an honour to be with him.But it comes at a price-total devotion.But others seem to find this hard to swallow,but swallow it they must.

*Negan is then passed an old iron,one of the victorian style ones.He tells Mark its the iron for him and he is sorry,it is what it is.Negan suddenly lunges at Mark,who is being held to a chair,and holds the red hot iron to the side of his face while he screams in agony.Negan pulls it away and the flesh sticks to it like melted cheese while Mark passes out.

*Negan says the matter is settled and all is forgiven-Mark will forever bear the shame of his actions on his face and all will know what he has done.I hope we have all learned something today.

*During this speech,Dwight and Sherry look longingly at eachother and it is evident this has happened before and possibly involving them.

*Carl gives Negan Lucille back and they head upstairs.Negan says to Carl that was pretty fucking crazy and that he probably thinks Negan is a lunatic.He then says lets figure out what to do with you

--

"Social Justice Warriors are a disease and I am the cure"

Xbox One Tag: ChokingVictim87

December 11, 2012 at 1:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

undeadpizzaboy

I'm not sure if I absolutely love Negan or if I longingly  hate him.

--

the zomboligist.

December 11, 2012 at 5:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SIEKONE
Site Owner

This issue was fucking sweet! I love to hate neegan , he is deffenitly sick in the head there is no doubt about that. The IRON..lol .. damn man this book keeps on trucking, oh and I think carl will kill that fucker in the end!

--

December 11, 2012 at 10:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Niupon

not bad!!

I bet Negan would like to keep Carl and "adopt"  him as his aprentice.... besides... what Carl have seen in Negan as a leader might be the attitude he wants in his dad .. Carl have been comlaining for a while about how weak is sometimes Rick´s leadership

I want to know how rick's team will prepare and execute the operation "Carl why the F**K you didnt stay in the house"

December 12, 2012 at 10:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Nina

took me half an hour to find the digital copy of this one.

wow....what to say.  There are parts of NEGAN I'm starting to appreciate (which I kinda expected to happen), and parts of him I don't like.

If any of you have seen the KEVIN COSTNER movie THE POST MAN, there are a LOT of similarities with with villian and NEGAN.

We've had a few questions answered here and yet again, more and more new questions.  I'm glad NEGAN took well to CARL and brought CARL into his place.  I can see this having a positive effect on CARL.  But, Carl is very  young and I cna see NEGAN twisting his lil mind.  BUT, as long as CARL holds his own, he'll remember why he's there and look for an opportunity to kill NEGAN.  I still think NEGAN should be killed.  But then, with NEGAN out of the way, would CARL get away safe?  Or would the remains of NEGAN's forces go bonkers and fight over power?

My guess is we'll see at least a couple more issues with CARL and NEGAN and then we'll get back to JESUS meeting up with RICK as they try and plan their fight against NEGAN.  I don't necessarily see them taking on this (what did they call it?  A citidel? or som'n like that?), I don't see them taking on NEGAN's base head on...but I'm very curious to see how it'll all pan out.  Will they work out an alliance of some sort with NEGAN?  Negan seems pretty stubborn with his rules.  RICK doesn't have rules like that.  Everyone works together in RICK's party.

Enjoyed the issue a lot!  Looking forward to seeing how this pans out.

One final note; some dude named MARK got "ironed".  Am I understanding that MARK cheated with AMBER?  Negan found out and gave AMBER the choice to stay or leave, then burned MARK's face?

And, CARL killed a few of NEGAN's guys...and his punishment was to sing NEGAN a song?  WOW, he got off easy since GLENN (RIP) got killed for RICK and co killing a few guys.

--

When in a highly public place, I often [secretly] observe my sorroundings and the people around me and ask myself, "If 99% of the people around me were zombies...and I had but seconds to respond, what would my plan be?" ~ Nina, Zombie enthusiast

December 12, 2012 at 11:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Niupon

thanks for the recomendation Nina .. i will check if i can find the "post man" in Netflix

I havetn read this issue yet :-(  but like Nina mention Negan is not all that bad... he is just trying to look for the survival of his people (and of course keep his "luxurious" life)

That compund will be almost impossbiel to take unless they bomb it... is more likely that someone will kill Negan but even with that  his "saviors"  will turn  against each other for leadership so they will need someone strong and wise to be the "new boss"... maybe that place is reserved to Rick??

Even if Negan has some twsisted rules... still in the end... rules are needed  and is something Rick should start to improve

this compund make me remember the  one described in the novel "Rotter World"... and barbed wire bat courtesy of Mick Foley

December 12, 2012 at 12:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

iWesley

negan saying carl looked rad as fuck made this issue great lolol that line killed me, i feel like he is hiding something to get carl on his side though, it seems like everyone is so akward and jumpy around negan, they are afraid of him for reasons other then him being the leader

December 12, 2012 at 1:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rick Grimes

Who has the link to download the comic 105?:(

December 12, 2012 at 3:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

monsterchief117

This issue was fucking awesome. Gets a 10/10 out of me. Carl looks badass without his bandage and more Negan awesomeness.

Did you eat her pussy like a lady?

--

fuck fucking fuckity fuck

December 12, 2012 at 7:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

glenntwd
Negan is still a fucking lunatic, even with his 'soft' side. Don't fall for it, Carl! And oh, so that's how Dwight burned his face. I knew something was up from his reaction to Negan's wife comment from last issue.
--

Hilltoppin'.

December 12, 2012 at 8:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

undeadpizzaboy

Rick Grimes at December 12, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Who has the link to download the comic 105?:(

Rick Grimes you may want to ask Nina. I know she downloads them. By the way I'm suprised no one has taken the name Rick Grimes on this site yet. But congrats on the name man.
--

the zomboligist.

December 12, 2012 at 8:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cotton Hill

Great fucking comic! Best part.....................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AhpWZjqMLI

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1AhpWZjqMLI" mce_src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1AhpWZjqMLI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

December 12, 2012 at 8:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nina

Rick Grimes

I see this is your first post.  Welcome to THE WALKING DEAD FAN CLUB. Agreeing with UNDEADPIZZA, I download them.  PM me and I'll send you the link...unless you can find the 'hidden' link.

NIUPON...if you want THE POST MAN rapidshare.com/#!download|168p4|3502126225|TPSTMAN1997BRroNy.www.VipraSys.org-WARLORDz.rar|996776|0|0

I  hate putting passwords on downloads.  The link isn't mine...this is where I found the link;.

password for the RAR is-->> viprasys.org

--

When in a highly public place, I often [secretly] observe my sorroundings and the people around me and ask myself, "If 99% of the people around me were zombies...and I had but seconds to respond, what would my plan be?" ~ Nina, Zombie enthusiast

December 12, 2012 at 9:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ZombieHero
The Post Man! Thank you Nina. I couldnt figure out why he seemed so familar. Extremely solid issue. Massive character development (which I love) and story progression. I dont have time to really post my thoughts, but I hear The Euge and DocLayton have a pretty sweet review on the way from Bleeding Rainbow. Can't wait to sink my teeth into that! Also, Negan has a little similarities to Darby as well. Anyone else notice that?
--

I'm a Detective for lost souls, I'm the hero for the damned, I am Zombie Hero

December 12, 2012 at 10:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

iWesley

ZombieHero at December 12, 2012 at 10:51 PM

The Post Man! Thank you Nina. I couldnt figure out why he seemed so familar. Extremely solid issue. Massive character development (which I love) and story progression. I dont have time to really post my thoughts, but I hear The Euge and DocLayton have a pretty sweet review on the way from Bleeding Rainbow. Can't wait to sink my teeth into that! Also, Negan has a little similarities to Darby as well. Anyone else notice that?

negan stole my rad as fuck line

December 12, 2012 at 11:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Niupon

thanks Nina and ZH, the review was pretty cool... i like how doc and the Euge have different opinions about Negan...  there should be a poll to know how many people really like Negan and how many people just cannot stand him and want him dead right away

to me .. Negan is really cool villian... better than the governor ... I bet kirkman will keep him alive for at least 6 more issues

December 13, 2012 at 4:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

The Euge

http://www.thewalkingdeadreviews.com/2012/12/the-walking-dead-105-review.html

Thanks for the nice words, Niupon. You can check out the latest edition of Bleeding Rainbow using the link right up there. SPOILER ALERT: even though I was out of the reviews game for a minute, I trash on Negan again right out of the gates :lol:

December 13, 2012 at 4:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

glenntwd

Awesome review, as always. You guys never fail to be so animated!

--

Hilltoppin'.

December 13, 2012 at 4:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Niupon

Euge dont be that bad with Negan,  I bet you would like to have an harem like him instead of being trying to chase Rosita :-P

BTW Good job with bleeding rainbow review, it will be cool  if at some point you guys can make also an audio review or podcast

December 13, 2012 at 4:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

glenntwd

I can sense that Dwight might be plotting against Negan or in the future, or even work with Rick and Co to get back Carl. 

--

Hilltoppin'.

December 13, 2012 at 5:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.