Forums

Forum Home > The Walking Dead Comic Discussion > Issue 105:SPOILERS WITHIN

fIREHOSE

i am just surprised negan didnt shine a torch into carl's wound for a better look!

that was a good issue, not often we are totally away from the group but thats fine with me.

interesting to see how everyone thinks it might pan out, i think that carl might be there for some time - rick will be boiling with rage so i think jesus might need to take control of alex free zone for a while, i really can see jesus being in for the long haul with maybe carl killing negan and rescuing some of the survivors.

December 13, 2012 at 5:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cotton Hill

Is this the first issue with zero rick?

December 15, 2012 at 7:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fIREHOSE

hmm, could well be - i cant recall him being away from the action long in the past.

December 16, 2012 at 8:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jimmy Blue Eyes

i bet he gets carl laid in his brothel...and carl never wants to go home again!

--

I used to be lost in the shuffle...now I shuffle along with the lost.

December 16, 2012 at 9:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jimmy Blue Eyes

hmm, not wearing the bandage, could cause someone to confuse carl with a walker, and kill him by accident...

--

I used to be lost in the shuffle...now I shuffle along with the lost.

December 16, 2012 at 9:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ZombieHero

I believe this is the second issue without Rick. There was an issue with the Governor arc that was about The Governor's recovery that followed only the Governor and Woodburry

--

I'm a Detective for lost souls, I'm the hero for the damned, I am Zombie Hero

December 16, 2012 at 12:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

glenntwd
I can do without Alexandria or Hilltop for another 2 issues. It feels so fresh. After that, I'd start worrying.
--

Hilltoppin'.

December 16, 2012 at 12:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

iWesley

glenntwd at December 16, 2012 at 12:50 PM

I can do without Alexandria or Hilltop for another 2 issues. It feels so fresh. After that, I'd start worrying.

i think they need to start doin this more often, we did get an arc called a bigger world and i hope this means less rick group issues

December 16, 2012 at 2:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.