Forums

Forum Home > The Walking Dead Comic Discussion > 106 in less than a week!

Nina

ISSUE 106 is to release Wednesday Jan 9 2013.  According to THE WALKING DEAD wiki, the basic plot was "revenge" and suggested that it would be more monumental than issue 100.

Sound exciting!

--

When in a highly public place, I often [secretly] observe my sorroundings and the people around me and ask myself, "If 99% of the people around me were zombies...and I had but seconds to respond, what would my plan be?" ~ Nina, Zombie enthusiast

January 1, 2013 at 7:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ZombieHero

I'll believe it when I see it. Wish they wouldn't say things like "more monumental", all this does is set it up for under achieving. Let us be the judge of whether its more monumental.

--

I'm a Detective for lost souls, I'm the hero for the damned, I am Zombie Hero

January 2, 2013 at 7:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

glenntwd
I agree, ZH. I think the part where Rick and co making their way to Negan's camp will be skipped. They will pop out and SURPRISE!
--

Hilltoppin'.

January 3, 2013 at 7:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Nina

we've all experienced this 'disappointment' in the past.  Covers which appear a certain way but aren't (like LORI the zombie holding a baby + someone holding a gun to LORI's head) and others.  This one is where NEGAN is with RICK and CARL's hat is on the ground and RICK looks sad/lost.  It implies CARL is dead or gone...but it wont actually mean that.

SO...I always take those kinds of liners (monumental etc) with a grain of salt.  

--

When in a highly public place, I often [secretly] observe my sorroundings and the people around me and ask myself, "If 99% of the people around me were zombies...and I had but seconds to respond, what would my plan be?" ~ Nina, Zombie enthusiast

January 3, 2013 at 10:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Niupon

to me issue 100 was not monumental at all... it was a good one but not as good as they said it will... to me Carls adventure into the Saviors truck was way better

anyways... lets see what Kirkman has for us in next issue i still want to know more about the saviors compound and their people... they seems savages in the previous issues but i bet theres many people  that can make the difference in any other community.. and like Ricks group.. they just want to  survive

January 3, 2013 at 11:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

robertussen

Word! That's mt birthday.  I'll be 33. It better be a good one!

--

January 3, 2013 at 3:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

undeadpizzaboy
I'm thinking it won't be any of our people's revenge. Its going to be Negan's revenge. Tricking Rick into thinking Carl is dead.
--

the zomboligist.

January 3, 2013 at 6:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

glenntwd
Ooooh, that would be one hell of a payback! Only actually killing him would top that off.
--

Hilltoppin'.

January 4, 2013 at 9:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Nina

I was just thinking...how CRAZY would it be if when CARL was meeting NEGAN's wives..if LORI was there (very wounded...but still alive) and one of NEGAN's wives. 

--

January 4, 2013 at 4:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ZombieHero

I could see Negan being sick enough to stick it to a stumpy

--

I'm a Detective for lost souls, I'm the hero for the damned, I am Zombie Hero

January 5, 2013 at 9:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Stitchurself

I can't wait for the next issue. I've never been a comic book reader before, but these ones have me hooked. I blew through all of the issues in about a month.

January 6, 2013 at 5:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.