Forums

Forum Home > Spoilers > Episode 16 Welcome to the tombs Predictions

Merle Dixon

Anyone have predictions for the next episode of The Walking Dead, until we have the spoilers for the episode.

My is: The Governor attacks the prison but Rick's group leaves but doesn't want them to leave empty handed so "The Tombs" of the prison has zombies that the group attracted through the back of the prison. Rick and everyone hide in the bushes to surpise them. The governor's men and women will shoot the zombies inside and more and more will come to kill them so they leave the inside and Rick and everone surpises them and the battle will be the Governor at the prison and Rick outside. Tyresse and Sasha see how evil The Governor is and leave but they take Milton and Andrea.

March 24, 2013 at 11:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Carl Grimes

Where what I think happens:From what we saw at the end of tonights episode,its clear the group decides to pack up and leave.They lure the walkers from the Tombs into the main prison building etc and close the doors.Team Grimes makes it look as if they are all inside when in fact the place is booby trapped. Woodbury soldiers open the doors and the dead comes flooding out,killing all or most of the hit squad. Meanwhile,some of Team Grimes are holding up somehwere safe (the farm perhaps?) while Rick,Michonne and Darryl head to Woodbury to rescue Andrea and either takeover or give the few survivors coming back a "Welcome Home" surprise:) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJPDKp-NqwA&feature=player_embedded

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=o27E_tNKOzA

--

"Social Justice Warriors are a disease and I am the cure"

Xbox One Tag: ChokingVictim87

March 25, 2013 at 12:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Merle Dixon

Yeah from The Talking Dead sneak peek it looks like the prison is more than likely abandoned to set a trap but how you said about the farm could or not happen since its not like the comic when Dale Ben Billy Glenn Sophia Maggie and sort of Andrea went there during the battle, since the comic farm wasnt ever attack like what happened in the tv series. So the farm was safe but the in tv series its populated by zombies, they saw light food and noises the zombies might of never left but you never know. It sucks that Merle was killed off and tyresse was never was in their group cause now its even small like in the comic, and Ricks group has a huge fail since darly crossbow is a bad weapon for a huge group of biters or humans, beth never shot a gun it looks like, Hershel is useless, judith well shes a baby, Rick is still seeing his wife, maggie and glenn both will be cowards since they just got married, carol will want to comfort darly, so its up to Carl to save the prison if they fight, Wish they kept Axel and Dale but since Glenn Mazzara quit, so the guy who played axel quit, same with Frank Dabront and Jeffery DeMunn. T dog and oscar should have been kept so it been a better fight, since woodbury doesnt look like much like in the comics where they sucked at shooting. I think this whole season was rushed.

March 25, 2013 at 12:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Carl Grimes

Lou Templeton didnt quit,he was just killed off.Apparently he wasnt to happy about it but understood why he had to die.Its been a year since the farm,i doubt it would still be invested with walkers

--

"Social Justice Warriors are a disease and I am the cure"

Xbox One Tag: ChokingVictim87

March 25, 2013 at 12:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Merle Dixon

The farm had hundreds there was still more coming, look at how Altanta was gone no one left but still the zombies never left

March 25, 2013 at 1:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.