Forums

Forum Home > General discussion > New guy here!

Eric

Hey everyone, My name is Eric and I Have been reading The walking dead since #1. It is by far my fav zombie story ever and I have been a fan of zombies for a long time. I have been lurking on here for about a week and figured now was a good time to sign up. I just wanted to say hi and I can't wait for tommorrow when #63 comes out..

One quick question, why does my profile pic say unathorized????

July 14, 2009 at 8:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Monoxide

Eric at 08:55PM on Jul 14, 2009

Hey everyone, My name is Eric and I Have been reading The walking dead since #1. It is by far my fav zombie story ever and I have been a fan of zombies for a long time. I have been lurking on here for about a week and figured now was a good time to sign up. I just wanted to say hi and I can't wait for tommorrow when #63 comes out..

Welcome to the boards man. You will have a lot of fun around here!!!!

Not sure why your profile pic says that, go to your personal profile and set up an avatar.

--

July 14, 2009 at 9:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Eric

Monoxide at 09:06PM on Jul 14, 2009

Eric at 08:55PM on Jul 14, 2009

Welcome to the boards man. You will have a lot of fun around here!!!!

Not sure why your profile pic says that, go to your personal profile and set up an avatar.

I did that and it says it's unathorized..... Maybe a mod needs to athorize it. Thanks for the welcome Monoxide!

July 14, 2009 at 9:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JuGGaLo-NiNJA

Welcome Eric! Glad to see more TWD fans coming around!

--

Starve your fear, feed your life. You'll find that you might be completely different all together.

And then you'll decide which one you like better.

July 14, 2009 at 10:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

redhollywood

Hey eric i would just like to say welcome to the site. We are so glad you decided to join us. I will check into the situation with your avatar.

--

I am the bee's knees. I vomit greatness and shit glory. Jesus got nothing on me.

July 14, 2009 at 11:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Eric

redhollywood at 11:13PM on Jul 14, 2009

Hey eric i would just like to say welcome to the site. We are so glad you decided to join us. I will check into the situation with your avatar.

Cool! Thanks my man!

July 14, 2009 at 11:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

redhollywood

Hey eric have you tried resizing the pic you want through photobucket or tiny pic it might just be to big. 

--

I am the bee's knees. I vomit greatness and shit glory. Jesus got nothing on me.

July 15, 2009 at 9:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Eric

Cool, Got it working!! Thanks!!

--

July 15, 2009 at 9:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

redhollywood

great man glad to have you on board. 

--

July 15, 2009 at 9:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rick's Stump

Welcome to the group Eric! Hope you stay a while. :)

--

repectthestumpB.jpg picture by argo1965

July 15, 2009 at 10:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Eric

Thanks guys! I plan on be here for a long time. Its nice to have others to talk to about the walking dead. I am luck that my wife loves this comic also.

--

July 15, 2009 at 10:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

EvilAsh

Welcome Eric!

I'm lucky that my wife reads and enjoys the Walking Dead as well!  It's always nice to have someone close to you to discuss the latest issues with  :D

--Steve

--

My Comic Art Fans Gallery:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=25077

My graded Walking Dead Collection:

http://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/PeopleSetDetail.aspx?PeopleSetID=6658

July 16, 2009 at 7:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rick's Stump

Eric at 10:20PM on Jul 15, 2009

Thanks guys! I plan on be here for a long time. Its nice to have others to talk to about the walking dead. I am luck that my wife loves this comic also.

Your wife reads it? You lucky lucky bastard! :lol:

--

repectthestumpB.jpg picture by argo1965

July 16, 2009 at 7:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

redhollywood

my wife doesn't read it but she loves all romero movies and we watch them all the time. 

--

July 16, 2009 at 10:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Eric

Rick's Stump at 07:37AM on Jul 16, 2009

Eric at 10:20PM on Jul 15, 2009

Your wife reads it? You lucky lucky bastard! :lol:

Yeah She loves the walking dead. When #1 came out as soon as I got done reading it I handed it to her. She has been hooked ever since. I am a lucky man.

--

July 16, 2009 at 5:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bonitis_Victim

My brother's wife introduced him to TWD and he got me hooked on it.

BTW welcome Eric!

July 16, 2009 at 8:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

redhollywood

ok this thread is done.

closed.jpg picture by argo1965

--

July 20, 2009 at 5:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

This topic is closed, no additional posts are allowed.