Forums

Forum Home > General discussion > My Walking Dead Dream

Joseph

Ok so last night I had this dream where I was actually in the comic book and I was Rick, everything was black and white. I think what happened was me and Morgan were searching through this abandoned train station looking for stuff and we found a bunch of clothes so we decide to take them, but on our way back to the group we run into a group of zombies or something and Morgan gets killed I think. And then I meet back up with a group and we push through this small town thats filled with zombies and we get into a huge battle with them. Was it just a dream or a premenition into a future issue? haha probably just a dream.

My question for you though is we are all obsessed with The Walking Dead, so has it invaded your dreams too or have you had any kind of dreams about zombies?

July 25, 2009 at 12:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Eric

The olny walking dead dream I ever had was that I missed an issue the day it came out. I do have zombie dreams sometimes but, my wife has them all the time. She tells me about them the next day and says they seem very real.

--

July 25, 2009 at 1:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rick's Stump

The question for everyone I want to know is. When you have a walking dead dream is it in B&W or color?

My TWD dreams have muted color but, the blood & gore is bright colored

--

repectthestumpB.jpg picture by argo1965

July 25, 2009 at 2:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bonitis_Victim

I've never had a TWD dream, but I've had tons of zombie dreams. I always dream in color, does anyone here not dream in color? I've heard that some people can't dream in color so I was just curious.

July 25, 2009 at 7:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JuGGaLo-NiNJA

Ive had some freaky dreams before. Some may be too intense for telling tho. Nightmares generally don't scare me in fact I actually enjoy them sometimes. Mabye im werid :tongue:

--

Starve your fear, feed your life. You'll find that you might be completely different all together.

And then you'll decide which one you like better.

July 25, 2009 at 10:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Joseph

That dream od the walking dead was the first one i've ever had in black and white

July 26, 2009 at 12:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

JuGGaLo-NiNJA

Ya know after thinking about that I don't think ive ever had a B&W dream before.  Some people are colorblind and it makes me wonder if all of there dreams are in B&W or if they are able to dream in color.  But how could they dream in color if they have never seen color before. 

Wow thats intense!

--

Starve your fear, feed your life. You'll find that you might be completely different all together.

And then you'll decide which one you like better.

July 26, 2009 at 1:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ZIG

I had a zombie dream once, it felt so real and just that feeling of terror and not knowing whats to happen next.... the worst part was that when i saw part of my family die, like it shook me up and i couldn't even function the next day, i drank like tons of coffee that day. I have to say it was THE worst nightmare of my life.

--

July 26, 2009 at 3:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Bonitis_Victim

JuGGaLo-NiNJA at 10:39PM on Jul 25, 2009

Ive had some freaky dreams before. Some may be too intense for telling tho. Nightmares generally don't scare me in fact I actually enjoy them sometimes. Mabye im werid :tongue:

I hate nightmares while I'm having them but they are fun to look back on.

July 26, 2009 at 4:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SIEKONE
Site Owner

I LOVE nightmares!!! I always have, it seems you know at a certain point it's not real and you just ride it out. I have only been lucky enough to have juast a handful of zombie dreams, but oddly my cousin and I both had dreams that our grandfather came back as a zombie. Wierd shit, it bothered him but I am pretty hard to shake up.

--

July 26, 2009 at 12:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.