Forums

Forum Home > General discussion > Discussion: Re-Walking: THE WALKING DEAD #11 (SPOILERS!)

Rick's Stump

Discussion: Re-Walking - THE WALKING DEAD #11 (SPOILERS!)

For those of you that have only the trades and/or hardcovers and you don't know where #11 begins and where it ends.

It starts with a top panel of Rick saying, "Dead Ones!" What do you mean "Dead Ones?"

The issue ends with a Julie and Chris kissing.

NOTE:

Please keep the thread only about the subject of the issue. Talk about

writing, art, what you liked, what you didn't like. Re-Reading is a great way

to pass the time between issues.

Thanks and talk! :)

August 24, 2009 at 10:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Bonitis_Victim

God I hated Chris he was such a prick. Did I mention that this arc was probably my least favorite? It was still good but I just hated most of the characters from the farm.

August 24, 2009 at 4:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rick's Stump

Same here. I really didn't like Hershel. I just thought his theory was crazy. These are dead things walking around. They're not COMING back.

Kirkman really killed off the whole clan. Didn't he? :lol:

--

repectthestumpB.jpg picture by argo1965

August 24, 2009 at 7:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ZIG

Yeah but i felt kinda bad for him and his kids they were all killed in horrific ways. Well except for maggie, i think its wierd how i feel for the characters.

--

August 24, 2009 at 8:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

feuchtwanger

I think Kirkman was brilliant in introducing those farm characters and having them die off.  They were making poor decisions in a crisis- and Kirkman showed what happens.  I wonder if the child zombie released by Rick's neighbor will come back to haunt them as well.

August 24, 2009 at 8:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

feuchtwanger

Also, my least favorite story arc, although the hunters is leaving me pretty disappointed. Any agree?

August 24, 2009 at 8:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Joseph

I actually really liked this issue. It had some great zombie killing action and i also did feel bad for Hershel. Something to note here is that this was one of the issues that really showed how fucked up the world was becoming and how someone's beliefs could get in the way of their safety and survival.

August 24, 2009 at 9:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ZIG

I am liking the hunter arc so far but what gets me wondering is how there going to end it, like are they going to kill off whoever needs to be killed in 2 issues or is this going to extend to 66?

--

August 24, 2009 at 11:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bonitis_Victim

I always felt bad for Hershel, his whole family was brutally slaughtered. Maggie was the only one to escape the family curse (so far).

August 25, 2009 at 1:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.