Forums

Forum Home > General discussion > Sticky: New Members Section

ieatclowns

Hey I'm clowns. I'm a fan of TWD comics, but the TV show isn't bad either. (I am one of few people I know who like BOTH mediums.) I'm looking forward to TWD and other zombie-related discussions, that'll be cool.

Got Steam? Add me: ph34rless

I also have an unhealthy obsession with The Mighty Boosh and Noel Fielding, as my twitter will show. Kthxbai.

--

Like Post-Nuke Roleplay? http://www.defictionrp.com/ Mah site. XD

TWD Comics to Date: (Volumes) 1, 2 & 3

http://www.twitter.com/ieatclowns/

February 13, 2011 at 5:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

redhollywood

welcome to the site!!! Glad to have you on here!! i think you win for creepiest avatar...that is fucking creeping me out ha ha ha ha...i love it.

--

I am the bee's knees. I vomit greatness and shit glory. Jesus got nothing on me.

February 13, 2011 at 8:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

iWesley

ieatclowns at February 13, 2011 at 5:23 AM

Hey I'm clowns. I'm a fan of TWD comics, but the TV show isn't bad either. (I am one of few people I know who like BOTH mediums.) I'm looking forward to TWD and other zombie-related discussions, that'll be cool.

I also have an unhealthy obsession with The Mighty Boosh and Noel Fielding, as my twitter will show. Kthxbai.

well i think well get along, noel rules and im a huge boosh fan

February 13, 2011 at 2:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Fatalthoughtz

WTTB !! I've said this before and I'll say it again. We don't bite, but Carl does! :D:o

--

BF3 Stats

February 13, 2011 at 3:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ZombieHero

Fatalthoughtz at February 13, 2011 at 3:37 PM

WTTB !! I've said this before and I'll say it again. We don't bite, but Carl does! :D:o

and licks. . . . . . .mostly himself as he stands naked in your bathroom like the trinity killer waiting for you to come home.  He'll whipser in your ear, "Shhhhhh, it's already over."

--

I'm a Detective for lost souls, I'm the hero for the damned, I am Zombie Hero

February 13, 2011 at 6:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Charly

Hi Everybody my names Charly, that is my real name, been a zombie fan since i watched night of the living dead when I was a kid, Found the Comic last summer and bought all the HC editions. I love the show, found this site while looks for ideas for a Walking dead tattoo, thought i would join and talk with fellow zombie fans.

March 5, 2011 at 11:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SIEKONE
Site Owner
Hello and welcome!
--

March 5, 2011 at 11:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Carl Grimes

Welcome new people!

Im not as pervy as the others make out I swear!

--

"Social Justice Warriors are a disease and I am the cure"

Xbox One Tag: ChokingVictim87

March 6, 2011 at 3:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BobKat
Figured I'd add to this thread. Names Bobby and been a fan of two forbout a year now. My wife turned me on to the comic cause it's awesome and the ANC show was coming out later. So I read thru all the hard backs n about 3 days and caught up with singles the rest of the way. Joined the forum cause needed somewhere to debut my twd custom bead sprites!!
--

Custom The Walking Dead Bead Sprites!!

TWDFANCLUB members msg me to get 20% off all ETSY products!
  Like on Facebook and get additonal 10%!

March 6, 2011 at 5:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

iWesley

BobKat at March 6, 2011 at 5:21 PM

Figured I'd add to this thread. Names Bobby and been a fan of two forbout a year now. My wife turned me on to the comic cause it's awesome and the ANC show was coming out later. So I read thru all the hard backs n about 3 days and caught up with singles the rest of the way. Joined the forum cause needed somewhere to debut my twd custom bead sprites!!

lets add some input too and hang out, were all pretty friendly here

March 6, 2011 at 9:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

redhollywood

wes is a bitch don't listen to him

--

I am the bee's knees. I vomit greatness and shit glory. Jesus got nothing on me.

March 12, 2011 at 6:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

iWesley

redhollywood at March 12, 2011 at 6:35 PM

the best bitch there is

March 13, 2011 at 5:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ZombieHero

Hey Clown and Bobby, I'm ZombieHero.  Don't let the name fool you though, I'm a total yes man bitch for Red and Siekone.

PS - Carl's a handsy perv.  Were talking full on pipe stroking, nut caressing pervert.  Watch out for him.  The ladies are safe with him though, just not with Wes.

--

I'm a Detective for lost souls, I'm the hero for the damned, I am Zombie Hero

March 14, 2011 at 6:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

redhollywood

iWesley at March 13, 2011 at 5:04 PM

the best bitch there is

truth

--

March 15, 2011 at 7:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Biokiller

redhollywood at March 15, 2011 at 7:40 AM

iWesley at March 13, 2011 at 5:04 PM

the best bitch there is

truth

HAHAHA

--

Thinks we should remove all warning labels and let natural selection take its course!

March 15, 2011 at 10:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

JohnnyM

Hi everyone!  I posted this in the wrong thread earlier, so here it goes again.

We're excited to be here (thanks to Siekone for the awesome link on the hompage)!  Our group has been podcasting for almost three years about movies, tv, comics etc on shows such as The Legion of Dudes and A Half Hour Wasted.  All our stuff can be found at www.hhwlod.com and itunes. 

We started the WDTV podcast last summer and have been overwhelmed by the response.  We've been able to interview many of the cast members and creators included Bear McCreary, Irone Singleton and Norman Reedus so far.

We pretty much go in depth about every episode each week. We also talk about how ithe TV show may or may not tie in to the comic version.  Our main thing is NO SPOILERS.  We're never going to talk about something that happened in the comic if it didnt happen on TV yet.  So if you're just into the TV version, you're ok! 

In the off season, we are putting out bi-weekly shows where we go over news and read comments, play voice mails, run contests, etc.  We just reviewed the Season 1 dvd set on our latest show and will soon be recording commentary tracks for every episode of season one that you can play as you watch the dvd or blu-rays.

Please visit www.hhwlod.com to take a look at all our geeky goodness or www.walkingdeadtv.com to go directly to our Walking Dead TV Podcast.  You can find the link to itunes there as well.

Thanks for having us and hope to talk to you all soon,

John

[email protected]

@wdtvpodcast

--

Co-host of the Walking Dead TV Podcast!

@WDTVPodcast

March 16, 2011 at 12:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Carl Grimes

I have a pipe..

--

"Social Justice Warriors are a disease and I am the cure"