Forums

Forum Home > The Walking Dead News Feed > Todays news!

SIEKONE
Site Owner

I am not sure how many of you read the front page but it looks as though our good friend Merle will be making a return to season 2, it seems this guy might become the main villain for a while at least.

--

November 21, 2010 at 12:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

iWesley

im excited i love merel

November 21, 2010 at 1:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Fatalthoughtz

Sweet, I hope he comes to SDCC next July! I can't wait for SDCC, trying to get a hold of issue #1 unsigned and I want to bring it with me to get signed by the whole cast...

--

BF3 Stats

November 21, 2010 at 3:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

redhollywood

or he might become just one of the crew and settle their differences

--

I am the bee's knees. I vomit greatness and shit glory. Jesus got nothing on me.

November 21, 2010 at 8:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

iWesley

redhollywood at November 21, 2010 at 8:14 AM

or he might become just one of the crew and settle their differences

man would that be crazy

November 21, 2010 at 1:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

bill carson

i think that would be awesome! he was willing to go into Atlanta to help gather supplies but kinda lost it after a couple lines of coke and being completely surrounded by zombies... to me, he feels like a waaaay more troubled representation of Abraham... (also the first living character in the show to lose a body part... yay)... besides, his brother Daryl, (awesome character btw), seems to be a vital addition to the group since he was the only one so far to get off his ass and get food the old fashioned way... (seriously... a nice semi peaceful hunting trip in the woods or the zombie infested city grocery store that was probably already looted) :D

--

~Never underestimate the abilities of a man armed only with a shovel and several rural acres of land...~

November 21, 2010 at 3:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.