Forums

Forum Home > General discussion > Shelter during a zombie outbreak

SIEKONE
Site Owner

I would have to say a roof to something such as a large outdoor shopping mall as oposed to a indoor one.

May 19, 2009 at 11:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Monoxide

iWesley at 11:46PM on May 19, 2009

redhollywood at 07:40PM on May 19, 2009

ha ha ha....or some awesome homemade shark tacos...wes you are going to come down here one day and we are going to the beach catching a shark, cleaning it, and frying that bitch up and making some shark tacos. 

can we also set a pool on fire and roast marshmellows on it? that looked so cool

And after that we can swim underneath that shit. How surreal would that be!?!?!

May 19, 2009 at 11:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

iWesley

Monoxide at 11:53PM on May 19, 2009

iWesley at 11:46PM on May 19, 2009

redhollywood at 07:40PM on May 19, 2009

ha ha ha....or some awesome homemade shark tacos...wes you are going to come down here one day and we are going to the beach catching a shark, cleaning it, and frying that bitch up and making some shark tacos. 

can we also set a pool on fire and roast marshmellows on it? that looked so cool

And after that we can swim underneath that shit. How surreal would that be!?!?!

itll be pretty awsome, have u seen the pic of reds moms pool i think it was on fire. post it red

May 19, 2009 at 11:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Y:thelastman

can anyone say CASTLE!

full moat and draw bridge...

O thinking of the 2000 year old fun to be had..

--

We ARE the Walking Dead

www.myspace.com/thesecondwar

zombie rock

May 20, 2009 at 9:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

redhollywood

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/2a7bczq.jpg[/IMG]

Here you go. This is the pic. I am not sure you could swim underneath it as the pool had gasoline in it but we could def throw some marshmellows down on that shit. 

--

I am the bee's knees. I vomit greatness and shit glory. Jesus got nothing on me.

May 20, 2009 at 11:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Monoxide

redhollywood at 11:30AM on May 20, 2009

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/2a7bczq.jpg[/IMG]

Here you go. This is the pic. I am not sure you could swim underneath it as the pool had gasoline in it but we could def throw some marshmellows down on that shit. 

Dude why did the pool have gasoline in it?

May 20, 2009 at 11:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

redhollywood

my pic won't show up...anyone know why? They poured gas in the pool to set it on fire. There was water in the pool as well. 

--

I am the bee's knees. I vomit greatness and shit glory. Jesus got nothing on me.

May 20, 2009 at 12:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

redhollywood

--

May 20, 2009 at 12:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

redhollywood

there I got it. 

--

May 20, 2009 at 12:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

iWesley

haha thats so sweet, my dad got pissed when people threw beer bottles in his empty pool, i only wonder how mad he would of got if someone did that

May 20, 2009 at 1:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Y:thelastman

a flaming moat around my castle would be sick as well.....

thats the great thing about a moat...everything on the other side can burn forever and ill be fine..setting fire to herds with flaming arrows could be a nightly game and looked upon fondly like fireworks in the night sky.

--

We ARE the Walking Dead

www.myspace.com/thesecondwar

zombie rock

May 20, 2009 at 1:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bonitis_Victim

Y:thelastman at 01:59PM on May 20, 2009

a flaming moat around my castle would be sick as well.....

thats the great thing about a moat...everything on the other side can burn forever and ill be fine..setting fire to herds with flaming arrows could be a nightly game and looked upon fondly like fireworks in the night sky.

Yeah if the Zombie Apocolypes ever comes (and I survive) I would make a game of sniping zombies from my roof. 200 points for a headshot!

May 21, 2009 at 3:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

redhollywood

or we could throw them in the burning pool. 

--

May 22, 2009 at 10:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.