Forums

Forum Home > General discussion > Letting Bygons be Bygons

Monoxide

I felt something needed to be brought up on this side of the matter. Apparantly there are some folks that don't particular care for this. Obviously we all think it is a good idea and enjoy being a part of it. I say let them have their opinions and stop sharing stuff with them from the fan club site. It would stop all of the back and forth. Both parties on both boards are united under one thing, we all love Kirkman's stuff, so the last thing we need is to have enemies. We are all cool with them, just don't agree with them.  All it seems to result in is arguments.

May 13, 2009 at 1:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

redhollywood

I agree. 

--

I am the bee's knees. I vomit greatness and shit glory. Jesus got nothing on me.

May 13, 2009 at 1:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

EvilAsh

Yep, I agree too

May 13, 2009 at 1:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Carl Grimes

Have I totally missed somthing?Whats going on over at the Kirkman forum now?Teachbug isnt back is he?

May 13, 2009 at 1:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Monoxide

Carl Grimes at 01:45PM on May 13, 2009

Have I totally missed somthing?Whats going on over at the Kirkman forum now?Teachbug isnt back is he?

HAHAHA hell no. People are just bashing siekone for this site. I'm motioning to let sleeping dogs lie and continue to be a happy family.

May 13, 2009 at 1:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Carl Grimes

Thats pretty lame seeming as this site has done far more for us TWD fans than the Kirkmania one has (No offense to Robert)

Siekone deserves a pat on the back for all this hard work hes done in getting the site up and running plus the sweet Adlard art and interview.

Im sure theres loads more ideas in the pipeline too

May 13, 2009 at 1:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SIEKONE
Site Owner

I agree, Its sad that some people are such haters they are the one missing out.

May 13, 2009 at 3:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Monoxide

The way is shut

It is made by those who are dead

And the dead keep it

The way is shut

May 13, 2009 at 3:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dave

Why would people hate Siekone for doing these things for the TWD community?

May 13, 2009 at 3:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Monoxide

Sometimes I like to poke so when I get mine i will probably gloat about it on the kirkmania forum just to prove those who doubted wrong. HAHA

May 13, 2009 at 3:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bonitis_Victim

Why do people not like this site? I love it here, I actually post more here than I do at the image board. Some people are just haters I guess.

May 13, 2009 at 3:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Monoxide

Meh, oh well. The only thing that matters is that the people involved over here are happy with this site.

May 13, 2009 at 3:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bonitis_Victim

Im really digging it here

May 13, 2009 at 4:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Monoxide

I joke about the gloating thing, but seriously, people shouldn't be so worried all the time.

May 13, 2009 at 4:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bonitis_Victim

You got that right

May 13, 2009 at 4:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

deacon abstrakt

fact is, on image it's chaos. no one is talking in threads just carring topicsinto something that has nothing to do with the thread. plus, it's so hard to find what your looking for and god damn ya if you make a new thread that exists already!

there, it's a hurd of zombi walking toward the forgotten sound. here, we've found a place to hold up for a few nights, our prison. we got enough food and supplies for those that wanna be safe......wait this is a forum.....lol naw really, this place i a lil new born baby. it's sieks site, but ours to build. we can add things here to mold it how it should be. long live TWD fanclub! oh and they don't get dope prints like we do!

so anyone who's bitching about this site and hating...suck a fart out of my ass!

May 13, 2009 at 4:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bonitis_Victim

deacon abstrakt at 04:23PM on May 13, 2009

fact is, on image it's chaos. no one is talking in threads just carring topicsinto something that has nothing to do with the thread. plus, it's so hard to find what your looking for and god damn ya if you make a new thread that exists already!

there, it's a hurd of zombi walking toward the forgotten sound. here, we've found a place to hold up for a few nights, our prison. we got enough food and supplies for those that wanna be safe......wait this is a forum.....lol naw really, this place i a lil new born baby. it's sieks site, but ours to build. we can add things here to mold it how it should be. long live TWD fanclub! oh and they don't get dope prints like we do!

so anyone who's bitching about this site and hating...suck a fart out of my ass!

Seriously dude, that image board gets way out of hand sometimes, nothing ever stays on topic there. Viva la TWDfanclub!

May 13, 2009 at 4:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

redhollywood

I was the world's worst about getting threads off topic. HA HA I think certain people want to feel important is what it boils down to. I am considering only posting on here from now on. I am tired of all the drama and bullshit. 

--

I am the bee's knees. I vomit greatness and shit glory. Jesus got nothing on me.

May 13, 2009 at 4:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bonitis_Victim

redhollywood at 04:58PM on May 13, 2009

I was the world's worst about getting threads off topic. HA HA I think certain people want to feel important is what it boils down to. I am considering only posting on here from now on. I am tired of all the drama and bullshit. 

I'm with you there, at least everyone here gets along

May 13, 2009 at 5:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Carl Grimes

I thinks its like that with most forums,people get ideas above their station and start to think theyre the big cheese or summit

May 13, 2009 at 6:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

This topic is closed, no additional posts are allowed.