Forums

Forum Home > Video games > The Walking Dead Video Game Character Bios

Carl Grimes

Character Bios for The Walking Dead Game-this episodic game WILL be canon to the comic universe.Lilly from Woodbury will be one of the main characters,wonder if this means her story from The Road To Woodbury novel will follow on from the game?

Shawn: “Hershel Greene’s son, Shawn, is a kind, good-spirited kid who knows his dad loves him but often has to be convinced to do any work around the family farm. Kenny: “A likable, but nevertheless flawed man, Kenny is a fishing boat captain from Fort Lauderdale, FL. He is a sharp, hard-working guy who likes to take action and make things happen. Kenny’s family is his top priority.” Lilly: ”Stationed at Robins Air Force Base, Lilly is the daughter of an Army man. She is used to dealing with pushy military men and immediately takes charge in tough situations. While incredibly strong-willed, she will always submit to her dad (Larry), a grizzled old man with a history of heart problems. Fate will one day drive Lilly to have a huge impact on the life of Deputy Sherriff Rick Grimes.”  Carley: ”A regional news reporter from Atlanta, Carley is a quick-thinker. She knows she’s attractive but she won’t take crap from anyone. Having spent time as a correspondent in various warzones, she feels that she can take care of herself and isn’t afraid to use firepower as a solution to the problems that face her.” Duck: “Duck is the 10 year old son of Kenny and Katjaa. What he lacks in smarts he makes up for with enthusiasm. Loud and boisterous, he is the opposite of the quiet and thoughtful Clementine.”  

--

"Social Justice Warriors are a disease and I am the cure"

Xbox One Tag: ChokingVictim87

April 23, 2012 at 9:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Carl Grimes

Katjaa: “Katjaa is Kenny’s wife and mother to Duck (Kenny Jr.). A veterinarian by trade, her family is from Belgium, moving with her to south Florida in her teens where she met Kenny. Katjaa is blunt and says what’s on her mind.”   Hershel: ”A farm owner, Hershel Greene is suspicious of outsiders and somewhat unwilling to believe the stories he hears coming from the city. Hershel is emotionally distant and a little old-school, but loves his family very much. His farm will bear witness to events that will affect the lives of many others.” Walking-Dead-Char-1Glenn: ”Glenn is a likable and resourceful guy who is always willing to help. After failing to reconnect with his estranged family, Glenn is on the road back to Atlanta where he hopes to find his brother and where fate will lead him to meet up with a Kentucky Sherriff’s Deputy looking for his family.” Walking-Dead-Char-2Clementine: ”Clementine is a quiet and imaginative girl with two attentive, loving parents. She’s incredibly resourceful, choosing to spend time building elaborate fantasies in her tree-house instead of watching cartoons or playing with dolls. She doesn’t get scared but will clam up if nervous. Reserved and shy, her actions speak louder than her words.” Walking-Dead-Char-3Lee Evertt: ”Born and raised in Macon, Georgia, Lee Everett is a man with regrets. A college professor whose life took a turn when he was convicted of killing a man who was sleeping with his wife, he claims self-defense; the state thought differently. He’s a strong, thoughtful man who can fight hard when pushed.” Walking-Dead-Char-4

--

April 23, 2012 at 9:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Carl Grimes

I think the game looks awesome overall,my only gripe is that Hershel looks more like Jim from Left 4 Dead than his comic counterpart (Beard?WTF?!)

--

April 23, 2012 at 9:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Niupon

the game will be available this tuesday on PC/XBOX/PS3 they said if you are good at video games ou can  finish it in 2 1/2 hours but you have the chance to save it and start over again with the story  just making diferent desitions during the game who will allow you to save or doom some characters and change big part of the story

BTW the lilly of the game is the same Lilly of Woodbury so we might know  the story how the hell the ended  under the orders of the governor

hey Carlo you forgot to add Lilly's dad and the It guy to the list:

"Larry is a retired Army commander and the father of Lilly. Generally quiet but often judgmental, Larry can quickly go from reserved to raging within seconds."

"Doug is a likable, unthreatening IT guy. He is incredibly resourceful and painfully logical, in a way that only IT guys can be. When he gets mad he is more likely to do something passive-aggressive than to get in anyone’s face." oh he is actually a TellTale Game worker

April 23, 2012 at 11:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Carl Grimes

Couldnt find those one dude,good find!

--

April 23, 2012 at 11:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Carl Grimes

Any of you guys and gals know if I buy this for a Macbook (not a pro) I will be able to use a Xbox 360 wired USB controller

--

April 23, 2012 at 12:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Niupon

no clue ... i will get the game tomorrow  for my  ps3... but.. btw on the psn starting tomorrow will be avaliable to pre-purchase the entire season for $19.99 wich is cheaper than the $22.49 of the PC/Mac P pre-order. I bet the same offer will be  for  the XBOX users

April 23, 2012 at 2:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Carl Grimes

Oh ok,I'll keep checking!

--

April 23, 2012 at 2:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Carl Grimes

Oh ok,I'll keep checking!

--

April 23, 2012 at 2:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tym

They list some characters here: http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Video_Game_Characters

They have all the ones posted already in this thread, plus a few extra (Sandra, the dead babysitter - Andre Mitchell, a cop - and Irene, very short blurb about her, no picture attached).

I'm pretty stoked about this game. I'm getting it for XBOX, and am bummed I have to wait an extra day for it's release.

April 23, 2012 at 3:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Niupon

hey! the game's review is already posted at IGN.com.. got a 8.5/10 there, here si the link to the review:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/122/1223558p1.html

watch out for the spoilers

just beware there are spilers

April 23, 2012 at 3:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nina

I'm not feeling the "cartoony" graphics...but we'll see how well this plays out.  So far all things "the walking dead" have been awesome.

--

When in a highly public place, I often [secretly] observe my sorroundings and the people around me and ask myself, "If 99% of the people around me were zombies...and I had but seconds to respond, what would my plan be?" ~ Nina, Zombie enthusiast

April 23, 2012 at 4:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Carl Grimes

The graphics are awesome!Looks like Charlies art!

--

April 23, 2012 at 4:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Carl Grimes

The graphics are awesome!Looks like Charlies art!

--

April 23, 2012 at 4:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Niupon

I dont  know if you guys are having this problem but when i click in a link on this  website is sending me  to WEBS with the message "sorry this page was not found" after that i ahve to refresh to finally see this website

anyways.... 

The game is based in the comic book thats why   it looks cartoonish.. but.. it is almost exactly ad Adlards work.. just in color.. to me  it looks awesome!

I cannot wait to play this game tomorrow night

here is the new story trailer posted a few minutes ago at gametrailers.com

April 23, 2012 at 4:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.