Forums

Forum Home > The Walking Dead News Feed > world war z update

Jimmy Blue Eyes

http://www.nextmovie.com/blog/damon-lindelof-world-war-z/

--

I used to be lost in the shuffle...now I shuffle along with the lost.

June 9, 2012 at 8:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Nina

Nina approved

--

When in a highly public place, I often [secretly] observe my sorroundings and the people around me and ask myself, "If 99% of the people around me were zombies...and I had but seconds to respond, what would my plan be?" ~ Nina, Zombie enthusiast

June 10, 2012 at 10:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jimmy Blue Eyes

smooth and cool nina

--

I used to be lost in the shuffle...now I shuffle along with the lost.

June 10, 2012 at 10:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ZombieHero

ZombieHero intrigued

--

I'm a Detective for lost souls, I'm the hero for the damned, I am Zombie Hero

June 11, 2012 at 10:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Niupon

WWZ is the best zombie book ever... but to make a movie of it... thats a ral task... since WWZ is more about compiling information about the survivors and how the human "defeated"  ... its almost imposible to  put all of it in 2 hours film... i guess thats why Brad Pitt wanted to make it a trilogy... but of course it deppends of the $$$

I dont know  how good will be a movie about the book.. to me its perfect for a short tv serie of no more than 10 chapters (like Band of Brothers did)

Lets hope Damon Lindelof can do a good job  with the movie... i saw Prometheus last weekend and it was an ok movie (just ok) that left more questions than a real ending (no doubt it was writen by the same writer and creator of Lost)

Damon Lindelof is also involved in the new Star Trek movie so i dont know where he will get time for WWZ .

In a last weekend interview he didnt mention anything about WWZ but  he did said this: "I’m sort of more interested in doing something more original for the next couple of years, even if people hate it. And it’s very hard as you know to get movies made if they don’t have that kind of branding of “This is the familiar thing that I already know.” But I’m going to take a stab at it and see what happens before I come crying back for my mummy." (source IGN)

June 11, 2012 at 11:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

The Euge

Sounds like WWZ is in some pretty rough shape if they're doing this level of rework on it. Hollywood usually doesn't have that much of a problem putting out crap so this zombie adventure must be pretty rotten in its current edit.

June 13, 2012 at 9:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.