Forums

Forum Home > The Walking Dead Comic Discussion > The Walking Dead #101 and 102 release dates

ZombieHero

In the link below from the Daily Dead we get an article about the cover to #101. It's nothing we havent seen before - the cover with a man holding a cross bow. Many are speculating it Daryll, Kirkman adds some fuel to that flame. What I found most interesint was the release date (8/5/12). 1 month folks.

The Image site has the cover art for #102 up with a man holding a bloody machete with the tagline "The survivors must pickup the pieces after what they just lived through. . ." Is Alexdria in danger? Or is it just Rick and the van that are the survivros. We wont know until 9/12/12 for this one

http://dailydead.com/cover-art-for-the-walking-dead-101/

http://www.imagecomics.com/comics/5080/The-Walking-Dead-102

--

I'm a Detective for lost souls, I'm the hero for the damned, I am Zombie Hero

July 15, 2012 at 9:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Nina

that's very exciting!  thanks for the news

--

When in a highly public place, I often [secretly] observe my sorroundings and the people around me and ask myself, "If 99% of the people around me were zombies...and I had but seconds to respond, what would my plan be?" ~ Nina, Zombie enthusiast

July 15, 2012 at 8:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

The Walking Ed

I can't wait for these issues! :)

--

July 16, 2012 at 2:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Laughter

*squee*

--

Twitter

July 16, 2012 at 6:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Niupon

after what happened with issue 100 and the FPS video game  i reallty dont believe any of kirkman's words about something to be ddevlope  in the comic/video games/tv show lately he only have say things to sale more copies (bloody baths ect)

The guy  from TWD 101 is Dwight and theres 2 possibilities... Dwight attacks Alexandria against Negan's orders or Ricks ends in hilltop and find soemthing there or get attacked again

I dont see the Dixon brothers anytime soon in the comic book (to me that actually will be a big mistake)

July 16, 2012 at 9:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ZombieHero

Just an update on #102.

Release date has been pushed back to September 19th to be released the same time as the Hard Cover Book for The Walking Dead from the end of "No Way Out" and through "A Larger World"

--

I'm a Detective for lost souls, I'm the hero for the damned, I am Zombie Hero

August 28, 2012 at 12:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

glenntwd
Someone is slacking. The art better look good.
--

Hilltoppin'.

August 28, 2012 at 1:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.