Forums

Forum Home > The Walking Dead News Feed > Road to Woodbury delayed

Niupon

Hi everyone!

I just found that the second book based on The Walking dead Comic book have been change on his release date.. it suppose to be for september but now Amazon has a release date to October 16 th.

I'm not a big fan of Jay Bonansinga but the first book "the raise of the governor" was a decent reading and this is a good way to know more about what happened to other survivor and our beloved govenor before Rick Grimes group arrived to the prision.

I already preorder the hardcover version. I just hope the 3rd episode of the video game doesnt get also delayed just for commercial reasons and because probably part of what will be develope in the third episode will appear also in the book.

"Caught in the mass exodus, Lilly Caul struggles to survive in a series of ragtag encampments and improvised shelters. But the Walkers are multiplying. Dogged by their feral hunger for flesh and crippled by fear, Lilly relies on the protection of good Samaritans by seeking refuge in a walled-in town once known as Woodbury, Georgia." (Amazon)

“An excellent companion to the The Walking Dead comic books. The story is enriched by the novel format, and the characterization of the series' most hated villain is something no fan will want to miss.” —Examiner.com

August 9, 2012 at 12:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Darby

The editor needed another five weeks to remove purple prose and 147 uses of the word "akimbo."  So I've heard.

--

August 9, 2012 at 8:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crom The Beast

I wonder if it will ever explain what happened to Lily, and the other Woodbury suvivors when they ran into the prison running out of ammo. If they made it out somehow. I'm sure it might not be in this book possibly, but at some point.

--

August 16, 2012 at 10:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.