Forums

Forum Home > The Walking Dead on eBay > TWD the Movie ¿?

Niupon

hey guys just  saw the news about the possibility thta TWD ebcome  a movie.. of course all in hands of AMC and Mr. Kirkman...

dude.. at this point TWD will make kirkman as rich as Scrooge McDuck! comic-tv show-videogames-movies

here is the complete note at IGN:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/08/14/walking-dead-movie-rumors

August 14, 2012 at 4:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

undeadpizzaboy
If they find a way to bring Shane back they might as well throw batman in the movie and make it all a dream..
--

the zomboligist.

August 14, 2012 at 6:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ZombieHero
Heath Ledger's Joker would be a better choice I think to have in the movie
--

I'm a Detective for lost souls, I'm the hero for the damned, I am Zombie Hero

August 14, 2012 at 9:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nina

once I heard the walking dead was getting a season 3 (considering how awesome season 2 ended up being in the long run...despite a few things that we all agree were kinda stupid).  I thought I heard somewhere there'll be a season 4 as well.  wasn't there som'n about once a tv show succeeds 4 seasons or som'n than it can qualify for the big screen?  XFILES did it years back (two movies actually) and other shows have done it.

I think a walking dead movie would be awesome...but two hours at least, not an hour and a half like old school movies have been.  Only question is, 'what story would they cover in that time frame?"

--

When in a highly public place, I often [secretly] observe my sorroundings and the people around me and ask myself, "If 99% of the people around me were zombies...and I had but seconds to respond, what would my plan be?" ~ Nina, Zombie enthusiast

August 15, 2012 at 10:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

chase

I'm not sure about the 4 seasons no movie thing. That's the first time i heard it.. Star Trek certainly didn't follow that.

I wonder, too. What will the movie be? Maybe Michonne's origins? It would have to be a different arch than the tv show, right? & whatever happened to WWZ? i haven't heard anything about it lately.

August 15, 2012 at 10:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Niupon

chase at August 15, 2012 at 10:56 AM

I'm not sure about the 4 seasons no movie thing. That's the first time i heard it.. Star Trek certainly didn't follow that.

I wonder, too. What will the movie be? Maybe Michonne's origins? It would have to be a different arch than the tv show, right? & whatever happened to WWZ? i haven't heard anything about it lately.

WWZ is a mess... they are rewriting big part of it... the new writer in charge is Damon Lindelof (Lost, Prometheus, Once upon a time) he is also writing the new Star Trek movie and teh adaptation of Stephen King's Dark tower.

WWZ will be release in summer of 2013

August 15, 2012 at 12:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jimmy Blue Eyes

yeah, they did not like the end of wwz, and there is talk of trying for a trilogy on it...they should have stuck with the original scrip from strazynski in my opinion.

HEY NINA, any chance you could find a copy of the current script, before the began rewriting the end, again...not the ones by strazynski

--

I used to be lost in the shuffle...now I shuffle along with the lost.

August 15, 2012 at 1:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

monsterchief117

Maybe for the climax of the prison? I heard the prison assault won't be in this season and it'll be in the following season. Though, I think a movie with the same cast and everything can do it justice.

August 15, 2012 at 11:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ZombieHero

So they're going to drag out another storyline with a character missing? I was told the writers were doing better. So far I've been given zero evidence to the contrary

--

August 15, 2012 at 11:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vigelantee

With the success of the comic, and the TV series, there is no way that they would consider just one movie.  If Austin Powers can make 3 movies, any one the TWD characters could do the same or better.

August 16, 2012 at 11:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

chase

IDK, I can picture a full feature film if they Don't arch it w/ the tv show. Completely different/completely seperate, i can wrap my head around that. I just don't see a regular movie corresponding w/ the tv show. I guess maybe a made-4-tv movie?  I"m going to be pissed if i gotta 'pay for what i can see for free' <- Homer Simpson "the Simpson's the Movie"

Sweet! LOST=Best TV Show Ever. WWZ=Best Zombie book ever. Lindelof sounds like a good addition.

Nina you can pull the script!?!? Hook-it up!! :) You'd be my hero. Not even Zhero that can pull that off.

August 16, 2012 at 12:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Niupon

Nina if you find the script I would also like to have it :D

TWD movie... it could be about Rick group it will be cool have a movie just about "Something to Fear" kinda Mad Max plot

about other characters... will be interesting to watch  a movie about the characters of the video game Lee and Clementine... or... about the Governor like they did in the books

TWD is the  biggest telecast for any drama in basic cable history l but i really dont know how succesfull will be as a movie... maybe they will end making movies like Battle Star Gallactica straight to DVD ¿?

August 16, 2012 at 1:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ZombieHero

chase at August 16, 2012 at 12:29 PM

IDK, I can picture a full feature film if they Don't arch it w/ the tv show. Completely different/completely seperate, i can wrap my head around that. I just don't see a regular movie corresponding w/ the tv show. I guess maybe a made-4-tv movie?  I"m going to be pissed if i gotta 'pay for what i can see for free' <- Homer Simpson "the Simpson's the Movie"

Sweet! LOST=Best TV Show Ever. WWZ=Best Zombie book ever. Lindelof sounds like a good addition.

Nina you can pull the script!?!? Hook-it up!! :) You'd be my hero. Not even Zhero that can pull that off.

ZombieHero is not Batman. I do not rely on my ability to be computer and tech savy. Purely I am muslce and observer. I hide in the shadows. Should I ever be in Africa or India when they do the reshoots, I'll swipe you a copy.

Word to the wise, if Nina gets you a copy of the current script, do not nickname her Hero or any other code name. Trust me

--

August 16, 2012 at 7:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

undeadpizzaboy
I'd like to see a movie about Morgan and Duane. I'd like to see everything that happened before Rick came back. It would be around the time the tv show got to meeting Morgan again.
--

the zomboligist.

August 16, 2012 at 11:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.