Forums

Forum Home > The Walking Dead Comic Discussion > Very confused-Anyone else?

Carl Grimes

Ok,so here is the thing-Kirkman and Telltale Games have both gone on record as saying that The Walking Dead Videogame is cannon to the comic series and has done this very well.HOWEVER....

Just looking on TWD Wikia's page about Lily Caul (she who got Lori and Judith),and her comic/novel backstory is totally different to that of the game.

For instance,her father,Larry,has a different name and death and there are no mentions of Lee Everett etc.

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Lilly_Caul_(Comic_Series)

Major fuck up?

--

"Social Justice Warriors are a disease and I am the cure"

Xbox One Tag: ChokingVictim87

August 20, 2012 at 3:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Niupon

WTF....

just read the wiki... thats really  bad... i mean.. i know Kirkman can sell his soul for some more  bucks .. but he should stand on his words... if its true  about the different Lili's background and the no mention of Lee at the "road to woodbury"  it means now the video game will be another "dimension"... dude i feel cheated

After he mention walking dead doesnt fit in a FPS and 2 months later Activision and AMC release the trailer for the FPS game based on the story of Daryl + Merle before the camp ... everything  could happen now... 

Talking about the videogame.. the promise it will be  by agoust 15th.. then they said  it will be late just for a few days... but it is agoust 20th and there  no news about the release date nor advance images

August 20, 2012 at 3:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

redhollywood
Dude kirkman gotta make that bank. He is going to do whatever he can to make his life a little greener.
--

I am the bee's knees. I vomit greatness and shit glory. Jesus got nothing on me.

August 20, 2012 at 4:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Carl Grimes

I know the wiki isnt 100% reliable,especially as the book hasnt been released,but they had a few character/plot spoilers bout The Road To Woodbury novel-if this is true,how has it been leaked so early?

--

"Social Justice Warriors are a disease and I am the cure"

Xbox One Tag: ChokingVictim87

August 20, 2012 at 6:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nina

sometimes I think we're too nerdy for looking into these kinds of things this deeply...but then I think "HAHAHA...we're so awesome for looking this deeply into these things"

--

When in a highly public place, I often [secretly] observe my sorroundings and the people around me and ask myself, "If 99% of the people around me were zombies...and I had but seconds to respond, what would my plan be?" ~ Nina, Zombie enthusiast

August 20, 2012 at 6:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jimmy Blue Eyes
Well said nina....that the difference between true fans and those who jump on the bandwagon of popularity.
--

I used to be lost in the shuffle...now I shuffle along with the lost.

August 20, 2012 at 10:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

redhollywood
I think Lewis is just anal...at least I'm hoping
--

I am the bee's knees. I vomit greatness and shit glory. Jesus got nothing on me.

August 21, 2012 at 9:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Niupon

the book havent been release yet  but it has been given to different critics for their comments and reviews... some of their comments appear at Amazon.

Even knowing wikipedia and other wikis doesnt have accurate information nor 100% true information it is a big possibility that one of these critics have leak some information

I bet at that wiki theres someone like "Carl Grimes" who just have some sources of information... or is just Kirkman Trolling as usual

August 21, 2012 at 10:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ZombieHero
Sexually? Maybe a little, but aren't we all confussed in that way?
--

I'm a Detective for lost souls, I'm the hero for the damned, I am Zombie Hero

August 21, 2012 at 10:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.