Forums

Forum Home > The Walking Dead TV discussuion > Merle Season 3 (SPOILERS)

Dane13

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet, but I was at the Senoia set the other day with a couple friends, watching them film at night. The scene was Rick, Maggie, Daryl, and Merle kicking out a bit of the Woodbury wall, killing some zombies on the outside and escaping. So it looks like Merle teams up with one of the men who cost him his hand. But then I thought that maybe he plays the Martinez role, except we know that the Governer knows where the prison is anyway...either way, this is interesting. I wanted to touch Andrew Lincoln so much. That's not weird...right?

August 23, 2012 at 10:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

lordrick97

That is kind of wierd but I would want to also.  So jealous that you are down there watching them film.  Have you met any of the cast?

August 24, 2012 at 12:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SIEKONE
Site Owner

Ohhhh, thisi s news worthy!

--

August 24, 2012 at 1:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

zombie herder

Awesome news, wish i could sip on a beer while i watch them film the show. this may be a dumb question but, how do you know that the Governor already knows where the prison is? if so i wonder how that is gonna affect the story.

August 24, 2012 at 2:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dane13

@Zombie Herder: In the season 3 trailer we see Rick and the Guv walking at each other outside the prison. Since they shoot the episodes in sequence (at least from what I've heard), we can assume that scene was from one of the first few episodes as opposed to what is likely the mid-season finale or thereabouts of what I saw where Merle could theoretically tell the Guv'nor about the prison.

Also, just read in Entertainment weekly that there will be other survivors in the prison (Here's hoping for Axel played by MC Gainey) and the Governor's group isn't the only gang after the prison.

And, @Siekone, I've only met Andrea so far. None of the actors came near where we were standing on the set, though T-Dog did drive by us on a golf-cart, but by the time I recognized his head-shape, he was gone.
I met Andrea last summer, and then she came into my workplace (Books-A-Million) a few weeks ago to buy Fifty Shades of Grey, so I assume she's a pervert.

August 24, 2012 at 4:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

zombie herder

Thanks Dane!! You know i was thinking that too, (about the season 3 trailer) but if you look closely, when you see rick and co. walking to supposely meet the governor outside the prison, the person they are walking towards has blue pants, the same as the prisoners jumpsuits. so i think it might be some editing from the show to trow us a curb ball.

And man I envy you!! I would love to meet andrea, she is so hot to me... mmm =) and like you said, with the "50 shades" I bet she enjoys a bit of hair pulling and some biting in the sheets.

August 24, 2012 at 4:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ZombieHero
I anticipate a Governor and Rick steamy sex scene three episodes in
--

I'm a Detective for lost souls, I'm the hero for the damned, I am Zombie Hero

August 24, 2012 at 8:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jimmy Blue Eyes

where is the LIKE button for zombiehero's comment?

--

I used to be lost in the shuffle...now I shuffle along with the lost.

August 24, 2012 at 10:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.