Forums

Forum Home > Video games > Resident Evil Anthology

Nina

Capcom had its usual good showing at E3 this year, packing their 2012 lineup with Lost Planet 3, the Devil May Cry prequel/reboot, and Street Fighter x Tekken, but it’s fair to say that most of the attention was soaked up by Resident Evil 6. Now that the E3 Expo is officially closed, Capcom doesn’t want you to forget about RE6 so soon.

As announced on the Capcom Unity blog, the basic Resident Evil 6 edition will be accompanied by two Resident Evil 6 collection bundles, each one being packed in with upgraded HD versions of past RE titles that you may know and love.

To boot, each console version gets a different collection of games—one physical copy of RE6, and digital downloads for all the older titles. Here’s a breakdown of what you’ll get with each package:

Resident Evil 6 Anthology (PS3)

Resident Evil 6Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition (DLC)Resident Evil 4 HD (DLC)Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (DLC)Resident Evil 2 (DLC)Resident Evil: Director’s Cut (DLC)

- egmnow

I think it's like $59 for just resident evil 6 and it's like $89 for this anthology.  It's apparently coming out on Tuesday!  I'll be able to download it when I get home late Tuesday night...but wont be able to play it till Wednesday/Thursday.

--

When in a highly public place, I often [secretly] observe my sorroundings and the people around me and ask myself, "If 99% of the people around me were zombies...and I had but seconds to respond, what would my plan be?" ~ Nina, Zombie enthusiast

September 28, 2012 at 3:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Niupon

Campcom is always after teh bucks! hahaha

hey Nina are you going to get RE6 trought your PS3? 

BTW do you  know if is going to have a season pass? (if i get the disk version I'll probably  sell it once I end it)

About the online share... I know  you  can play the same digital copy of the game in 2 ps3 while you have a master account  who owns the game in both consoles ... but theres some games that  doesnt allow that ... do you know if RE6 will allow that? 

Thanks

September 28, 2012 at 4:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Darby

No Code: Veronica? wtf

--

September 28, 2012 at 10:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nina

Niupon

Actually, I was thinking about getting it through my Nintendo Wii, 'cause the Wii's graphics and performance is way better than PS3.

(of course I'm getting it through my PS3 silly).  I bought a 1 terabyte internal HDD for my PS3 a few months ago.  It came with a 160 gig...and I filled it up really fast.  Right now, I've still got a good 600gig free still.  I plan to get the bigger deal (the $89 deal).  The extra games are totally worth it.

--

When in a highly public place, I often [secretly] observe my sorroundings and the people around me and ask myself, "If 99% of the people around me were zombies...and I had but seconds to respond, what would my plan be?" ~ Nina, Zombie enthusiast

September 29, 2012 at 5:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.