Forums

Forum Home > The Walking Dead Comic Discussion > TWD and Sandy

Niupon

hi everyone

I was just reading the news and its really bad what just happened in the east coast, Sandy left incomunicated and without electricity NYC and different areas like NJ (yeah Snookie cannot get tan at least till tomorrow),  Washington DC, virginia, Philly and made floads all over the region

I remember a few months ago when start all the bullshit about what the hell was Lucylle.. many of us tought it refers to a storm/tornado/earthquake/etc many people said  its no possible and in the worst case will never reach the DC/Virginia area... but nature just show us anything could happen

back to TWD... do you guys think Kirkman would add a storm or some nature disaster into the walking dead in the following issues? I mean... they are "safe" inside Alexandria... but a storm like this can destroy everything and maybe bring herds of zombies to the area

Taking consideration the time frame in the comics Winter is comming so... I guess people will struggling with the weather

October 30, 2012 at 1:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ZombieHero

Mother Nature writes her own rules and flips humans off when she does it

--

I'm a Detective for lost souls, I'm the hero for the damned, I am Zombie Hero

October 30, 2012 at 2:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

undeadpizzaboy
I read the title of the forum and knew it would be about Lucille.
--

the zomboligist.

October 30, 2012 at 3:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

undeadpizzaboy
I read the title of the forum and knew it would be about Lucille.
--

the zomboligist.

October 30, 2012 at 3:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nina

correct me if I'm wrong...the only time it rained in the walking dead was when RICK and GLENN took to the streets covered in zombie parts to get the van/truck.  Was there another time I'm not thinking about?

--

When in a highly public place, I often [secretly] observe my sorroundings and the people around me and ask myself, "If 99% of the people around me were zombies...and I had but seconds to respond, what would my plan be?" ~ Nina, Zombie enthusiast

October 30, 2012 at 3:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Darby

i've always been waiting for something like that to happen in TWD. It seems like every year there's news reports from the southeast showing people sitting on rooftops in rising water, losing their home to extreme winds, etc. Can't believe Kirkman has so far left this "no-brainer" alone.

--

October 30, 2012 at 9:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.