Forums

Forum Home > General discussion > OFFICIAL: THE WALKING DEAD # 62 (Spoilers!)

Rick's Stump

Got this off of Image forum , thanks to Dread Pirate Capuano . He's working in his LCS, so he got an early issue:

(SPOILERS! BEWARE!)

Dale's in shock. Andrea is worried. Everyone questions preacher man.

Preacher man has a fucked up sense of humor. Carl thinks Dale is a pussy.

Rick is mad at carl. Carl runs off and is almost eaten my zombies.

Mayhem ensues. Andrea wants a sword. Michonne explains that Andrea DOES NOT want a sword... Too much responsibility...

Dale appears to be bitten on the shoulder...

He says it's just a scratch... Hmmmmmm...

Rick tells Dale to be careful. Dale tells Rick to fuck off. Rick goes to talk with Carl.

Carl thinks Dale is a hinderance and that the group would be better off without him.

Andrea tells Dale she has to pee. First sign of one of the hunters. Andrea hears him out there in the woods... watching... waiting... we see just a shadow... She starts screaming!

Everyone comes running. She thinks someone is a creepy voyeur. Speaking of creepy voyeurs, Eugene apparently likes to stand outside of the truck and watch Abe and Rosie fuck. This is not NEW behavior apparently.

Glenn and Maggie discuss being parents in the Zombpacolypse.

People sleep. Rick guards. Carl cries. Morgan stares off blankly...

Dale watches Andrea sleep... then wordlessly leaves... He's leaving the group on his own...

He hears someone following him... he thinks it's Rick... He proceeds to take the butt of a rifle to the back of his head. Two of the hunters loom over him, covered in shadows. One makes a creepy comment..."Woulda rather had the girl--but this'll do." Then they carry Dale off... O_o

Michonne wakes up early and talks to Rick. She apparently has the fire down below for Morgan. Rawr.

Andrea screams... again! She has realized Dale is gone... END!!!

Divide and conquer. The hunters words "Woulda rather had the girl--but this'll do."

"This'll do?"

Clearly the hunters see the group as objects (meat) and NOT as people. This is bad. Very bad.

Talk!

June 10, 2009 at 8:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Carl Grimes

I wish tomorrow was now:(

Cant wait to get my grubby lil mitts on this!

June 10, 2009 at 8:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SIEKONE
Site Owner

DAMN !!!! WTF? Ahhh must see this myself, ahhhhh!!!!

June 10, 2009 at 8:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

redhollywood

dude I can't wait to get this at noon today!

--

I am the bee's knees. I vomit greatness and shit glory. Jesus got nothing on me.

June 10, 2009 at 10:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

redhollywood

they could see the people as food or as sexual toys.

--

I am the bee's knees. I vomit greatness and shit glory. Jesus got nothing on me.

June 10, 2009 at 10:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Carl Grimes

Sexual toys?

Like "Captain Cock" now with Yoghurt chucking action

June 10, 2009 at 1:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rick's Stump

Carl Grimes at 01:26PM on Jun 10, 2009

Sexual toys?

Like "Captain Cock" now with Yoghurt chucking action

Stay on topic Carl. :unsure:

June 10, 2009 at 1:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

redhollywood

ha ha ha....this issue was badass. I loved it and I won the Rick's Stump contest!!!! SSSSWEEEETTTT!!!!

--

June 10, 2009 at 3:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rick's Stump

Do you think Dale was shot or bitten? We really don't know what happened to him.

--

repectthestumpB.jpg picture by argo1965

June 10, 2009 at 3:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Carl Grimes

Haha,sorry.....:tongue:

As I havent read it,Im not gonna comment about the Dale bite/bullet wound.

I agree that maybe they will use him to flush out Andrea,and he may try and escape  to warn the others(the future cover with him on in a crosshair)

I hope these hunters have a reason for doing this and its not gonna be another bunch of idiots with no motives.Woodbury dragged on for waaay to long in my opinion,so im keeping my fingers crossed this will be resolved in a fair amount of issues

--

"Social Justice Warriors are a disease and I am the cure"

Xbox One Tag: ChokingVictim87

June 10, 2009 at 4:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

redhollywood

or maybe they are just taking him to get the others to come looking for him. I am sure that this will not bode well for the preacher. 

--

June 10, 2009 at 5:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Darkhuman

dale said his shirt got scratched??! strange....

Was Carl crying from the argument, or realizing he killed the twin?

Morgan i read as thinking about telling Rick.

What the hell was rick gonna tell Michonne? About Dwane??!

Eugene looks less like a scientist and more like someone who wears their mullet with pride...

But mostly, this issue, kirkman's wrighting of Carl....wow.  he's like .0001% little boy.  That was my "DAMN!!!!" moment for this issue.  (he's right, you know)

and was dale seriously gonna leave?! 

Last mumbling... I re-read 61 last night, and read 62 twice allready (work sux)

in 61> I found Rick's right hand again...yep, it's a right hand thumb...

and in 62> I found a 2 legged Dale!!! ( i think he's adding 1 mistake per iss. on purpose)

In Mother Russia, Comic books read you!

June 10, 2009 at 5:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Joseph

I agree with Carl about the hunters. I'm really hoping their not just looking for something to fuck. Kirkman can do better than that. I'm also hoping their not a bunch of hicks or some shit like that. I hope they hunt for some sortof clever and dramatic reason like in the story The Most Dangerous Game (or is it dealiest?) where the guy just hunted humans because it's a whole lot better and more fun than shooting animals.

June 10, 2009 at 5:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Carl Grimes

Is Michonne seriously interested in Morgan?

I was hoping her and Rick would get it on!

--

"Social Justice Warriors are a disease and I am the cure"

Xbox One Tag: ChokingVictim87

June 10, 2009 at 5:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rick's Stump

Carl Grimes at 05:41PM on Jun 10, 2009

I agree. What the hell is Kirkman doing? Morgan's the 1st black man Michonne finds since Tyreese death and she's horny for him? really? Christ K-man, grow up.

--

June 10, 2009 at 7:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Joseph

Rick's Stump at 07:03PM on Jun 10, 2009

I agree. What the hell is Kirkman doing? Morgan's the 1st black man Michonne finds since Tyreese death and she's horny for him? really? Christ K-man, grow up.

I don' t know guys. I don't think Rick is still over Lori, obviously bcause of the phone thing. And he probably isn't worried at all about companionship yet, all he wants is to just make sure carl is safe. And mayb Michonne prefers black guys over white guys and Rick and Morgan having a common psychosis isn't gonna get them together.

June 10, 2009 at 7:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rick's Stump

Joseph at 07:38PM on Jun 10, 2009

Rick's Stump at 07:03PM on Jun 10, 2009

I don' t know guys. I don't think Rick is still over Lori, obviously bcause of the phone thing. And he probably isn't worried at all about companionship yet, all he wants is to just make sure carl is safe. And mayb Michonne prefers black guys over white guys and Rick and Morgan having a common psychosis isn't gonna get them together.

Her attraction to Morgan just seems a little forced to me that's all.

--

June 11, 2009 at 7:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Monoxide

This issue was awesome....again!!! As far as Dale's concerned, i think he got shot or at least nicked, he is holding the same shoulder on the next cover. He might have gotten bitten though.

Carl, dudes becoming a bad ass. I'm thinking we need to keep an eye on him LOL

June 11, 2009 at 8:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rick's Stump

Dales wound could be a scratch from the zed that attacked. If this is so, he'll turn slowly. Maybe he'll be the one to kill the hunters and be the hero of the arc. The 1st Zombie hero of TWD! :lol:

Carl is right. Dale has become a burden.

--

June 11, 2009 at 9:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MR. ZED HEAD 2.0

will read asap

--

MRH?

June 11, 2009 at 9:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.