Forums

Forum Home > General discussion > Lets write a letter!

Bonitis_Victim

A few of us thought it would be cool if everyone here (or everyone who wants to) wrote a letter and tried to get it published in the Letter Hacks column. It'd be best to coordinate this and give a shout out to TWDFC, so its time for some brainstorming! Anyone else think issue 63 is a good issue to write in about? Let's hear some ideas people!

July 7, 2009 at 12:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

iWesley

my letter would never get printed, itll be too profane and filled with words i made up

July 7, 2009 at 1:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

JuGGaLo-NiNJA

Im all for this! But should we do issue #63?

Mabye the final Hunters Arc issue? Thats the one I was thinking.

--

Starve your fear, feed your life. You'll find that you might be completely different all together.

And then you'll decide which one you like better.

July 7, 2009 at 2:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

redhollywood
any kind of issue would be fine we should all write the exact same letter and everyone send it in at once. 
--

I am the bee's knees. I vomit greatness and shit glory. Jesus got nothing on me.

July 7, 2009 at 3:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

iWesley

redhollywood at 03:35PM on Jul 07, 2009

any kind of issue would be fine we should all write the exact same letter and everyone send it in at once. 

hahaha we could all sign it twd fan club

July 7, 2009 at 3:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Monoxide

iWesley at 03:46PM on Jul 07, 2009

redhollywood at 03:35PM on Jul 07, 2009

hahaha we could all sign it twd fan club

That isn't a bad a idea really, It can be one letter with question generated by all of us. Damn good questions!

--

July 7, 2009 at 3:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bonitis_Victim

So, should we send one joint letter or flood him with letters from each of us? I'm fine with either.

July 7, 2009 at 4:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

redhollywood

flood him with letters as a matter of fact send him multiple copies of the same letter each. 

--

I am the bee's knees. I vomit greatness and shit glory. Jesus got nothing on me.

July 7, 2009 at 4:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

iWesley

redhollywood at 04:46PM on Jul 07, 2009

flood him with letters as a matter of fact send him multiple copies of the same letter each. 

yea it should be the same letter from the fan club, we should all have our own question

July 7, 2009 at 4:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Joseph

did it when i got 62 when it was first released, didnt mention our fanclub though lol, didnt think about it at the time

July 7, 2009 at 4:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bonitis_Victim

Joseph at 04:54PM on Jul 07, 2009

did it when i got 62 when it was first released, didnt mention our fanclub though lol, didnt think about it at the time

You forgot about us? :( 

July 7, 2009 at 5:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ZILEN627

so whats the letter gonna say? I mean, Im pretty sure all of us have questions  of our own. so should we ask him the same question even though we want to know something else?

--

------> Last Time I Saw You, You Were Face Down With Your Ass In The Air!

July 7, 2009 at 6:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

redhollywood

No i mean we all send multiple copies of the exact same letter. Same questions, same wording and everything. It will be hilarious. 

--

July 7, 2009 at 6:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bonitis_Victim

I don't know, i guess we are still trying to decide how to write the letter. Should we just each write our own and sign the letters TWD Fanclub? That way we could each ask what we wanna ask.

July 7, 2009 at 6:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Monoxide

I think either would work, but we probably have a better chance getting in it if all of us send one. But its really not TWD FANCLUB if one of the members sends a letter. Its just one of the fanclub members.

--

July 7, 2009 at 7:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JuGGaLo-NiNJA

What we should do is come up with a set of questions from us.  One of us create a letter with all of our names on it. Then each one of us print the same letter and send it :D

--

Starve your fear, feed your life. You'll find that you might be completely different all together.

July 7, 2009 at 7:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bonitis_Victim

We could just send in one letter with each of our questions and then sign our names (or profile names) after our question. That way not only would TWD fanclub get its letter printed but we could each have our names printed. It would also allow us to each feel like we contributed a bit more to the letter as opposed to just signing it "TWD Fanclub".

But i also like Reds idea of swamping him with multiples. Either way im happy! :)

July 7, 2009 at 8:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JuGGaLo-NiNJA

Bonitis_Victim at 08:22PM on Jul 07, 2009

We could just send in one letter with each of our questions and then sign our names (or profile names) after our question. That way not only would TWD fanclub get its letter printed but we could each have our names printed. It would also allow us to each feel like we contributed a bit more to the letter as opposed to just signing it "TWD Fanclub".

But i also like Reds idea of swamping him with multiples. Either way im happy! :)

The one combined letter should have our questions and signed like this

TWD Fanclub

With

Each

of

our

Names

Listed

Under

too much?

--

July 7, 2009 at 8:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JuGGaLo-NiNJA

Im bumping this cause I still think its a good idea! We need to discuss it more! Im sure if we work it out we can get in Letter Hacks!

--

July 22, 2009 at 1:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Bonitis_Victim

Thanks for the bump! The enthusiasm just sorta fizzled out for this but I'm glad people are still interested. I've decided that I'll write my letter after #64 comes out so you all should too! Don't forget your shout-out to the fan club.

July 22, 2009 at 1:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.